UFC 186: Mighty Mouse vs. Horiguchi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Benson Henderson ‏ B @Benson Henderson 1h1 hour ago
Hey @ufc looks like u guys need some help for #UFC186...I can make 170lbs by then, any takers??? #OpenCall #TheOnceAndFutureKing

Jorge Masvidal UFC ‏@GamebredFighter 5m5 minutes ago
We were scheduled before lets do it now!! #UFC186 B @Benson Henderson @ufc D @DANA white L @Lorenzo fertitta

Apr 25, 2002
im glad that shit happened. UFC had the audacity to put Rampage as a co-co-main when dude just bounced from a contract.

lookin forward to that Davis/Kaufman and that Markos fight. hope they all put it down for the Canadians out there.

Feb 10, 2006
LP- MMANOUVELLES @MMA_NOUVELLES 11m11 minutes ago
I just heard that Steve Bossé will fight Fabio Maldonado at UFC 186 ! Nothing official at that point !

Apr 25, 2002
I feel bad for MM. Dish Network didn't renew their UFC contract (they'll probably renegotiate by 187) and they're closing off a big portion of the arena in Canada. sales will be hella low and it'll fall on MM. and dudes straight up one of the dopest in the UFC.

Feb 10, 2006
From what I understand tho is that the UFC don't decide whether or not to close the top part of the arena, its the venue who makes that decision. Fucc that, i'll go out on a hunt to give away ticcets, send my family some, give away on radio. They can make last minute seat fillers if they want.

Apr 25, 2002
From what I understand tho is that the UFC don't decide whether or not to close the top part of the arena, its the venue who makes that decision. Fucc that, i'll go out on a hunt to give away ticcets, send my family some, give away on radio. They can make last minute seat fillers if they want.
UFC would have to give the tickets away. The arena's paid for. I can see why the arena would close off portions, mainly to condense everybody for a low ticket sale event. but I can see why UFC would want sections closed off more so. On tv it'd look bad if there was a bunch of people scattered with hella bald spots. that's pretty much what they're looking at if they don't close off the arena. that looks bad on UFC. the arena don't take a hit from that.

I know of a pizza joint that got a $5-$10 cover charge for UFC #'s but this MM one has no cover charge. he see's the trends.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ticket sales have been so terrible they're completely closing off the upper section of the arena and moving people who had tickets up there to the lower bowl. The rest of the lower bowl tickets are only $68 cause they don't even have that filled lol this card is a disaster.

Wish the UFC would see this as a sign and quit over saturating with so many fucking cards. But of course they won't because according to Dana White "UFC is bigger than soccer" lol

Report: Lousy ticket sales force Bell Centre to close half the arena for UFC 186 - MMAmania.com

Apr 25, 2002
sucks for MM. i don't think any other small dude can really sell ppv's tho. Dodson and Benavidez would get the same out come, and all 3 are fast, skilled and entertaining fighters. i think UFC even started off showing title fights for the smaller guys on cable. they need to push the bantams and flys. they got some of the best.