UFC 173: Barao vs. Dillashaw 5/24

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Honestly have no interest in this main event but the champ almost got took out in that 1st round. I get why its the main event cuz of the title holder but probably the worst main event on a UFC ppv since Mir vs. Crocop

Jan 18, 2006
The reason i said that its just not good enough names for the main event but boy did Barao get beatdown. Not sure why Barao was regarded as being damn near p4p #1 just cuz he dominated Faber. I get it he had a nice winning streak but how many A fighters did he fight? My boy who orders every UFC didnt order this one, he has a kid and usually bored on Saturday night but not even Hendo fighting got him to bite on this shit

Feb 10, 2006
props to tj! he did his thing last night, I was very surprised by him, I think after that first round knockdown barao never recovered. the lacc of head movement and footwork was pissing me off lol. barao has heart tho kept gong after tj and looking for a ko. kind of a learning experience for him, he'll get better and plus hes only 27. Would like to see hendo hang em up or drop to 185 and fight wandy after he gets wrestle fucced by sonnen. Retirement fight for both guys. WHO'S FUCCIN WITH ROBBIE THO?!! Man this guy looks better everytime we see him in the cage. he needs that rematch with big rig! Matt Brown if he doesn't want to wait for Johnny to heal up...

Apr 25, 2002
I think after that first round knockdown barao never recovered.
i think that played a part, but TJ was servin Barao even before that. Barao couldnt read Dillashaw. TJ was mixin it up, hella. Barao is fast as fuck, but TJ looked faster and his angles were dope. TJ attempted uppercuts and kicks that left him open for Barao all night, but Barao just never wanted to counter. i know Barao underestimated TJ's stand up cus he mentioned it in a few interviews prior to the fight. but Barao's the type of dude to figure you out real soon and he did get some good hits on Dillashaw through out the fight. TJ was just way too much for him.

i dont think anyone could fuck with TJ lookin like that. dudes gonna be better by his next fight too.