UFC 166: Cain Velasquez vs Juior Dos Santos III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Do You Think Will Win This Time?

• Cain Velasquez

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Junior Dos Santos

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Jan 25, 2009
I missed them, fuck i hella wanted to see this one!

How much is it to order a old ppv, is it ten dollars total or ten dollars less then new?
why would you pay for something when you can dl it for free :)
just type this in google:
UFC.166.Velasquez.v.Dos.Santos.III.720p.HDTV.X264-JAYZ

and u can dl for free from torrent or whatever u using :)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Junior thought he got finished in round 2, head got beat down so bad he was coasting through most of the fight. Said he didn't even remember doing the post fight interview with Joe Rogan. Dude is a beast to keep coming back out.

Report: Junior dos Santos doesn't remember most of UFC 166 fight, thought he got finished in the second - Bloody Elbow

In the main event of UFC 166, Junior dos Santos was battered by champion Cain Velasquez once again and was finally finished in the fifth round. But according to Combate (via Fighters Only), the former champ has no memory of most of the fight, and actually thought initially that his night had come to an end much earlier than it actually did:

Junior Dos Santos does not remember most of the UFC 166 fight with Cain Velasquez. Afterwards he was under the impression he had been knocked out in the second round. His corner believe he fought from round two onwards "on autopilot".

He also said while at the hospital that he didn't remember doing a post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. He did say afterwards that he was feeling okay though:

"I'm feeling good. I came to the hospital to have some stitches in the cut I had. The pain is only in the heart, because I didn't manage to give a good performance in the Octagon," he said in a message relayed via Combate.com

"Now it's time to go back to the gym and train, dedicate myself to come back stronger than ever and, who knows, some day dispute the championship again and be able to honor the support from everybody who believed in me."

The article states that he got stitches over his right eye and left ear after the bout.