UFC 152: Jones vs. Machida II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so who's gonna beat jones?? there's really noone out there.
the only person who has nearly Jones' height and reach is Gustaffson, but I don't think he has the skill set.

Honestly I think the only way Jones gets beat is if a high level wrestler can somehow manage to take him down round after round and just win by basic lay n pray.

Which could be possible with Dana saying Chael might get the shot if he beats Forrest. Chael's power double is nasty and could get under Jone's reach, question is though can Chael hold him down like he did Anderson.

Props: siccmadesyko
Feb 3, 2006
the only person who has nearly Jones' height and reach is Gustaffson, but I don't think he has the skill set.

Honestly I think the only way Jones gets beat is if a high level wrestler can somehow manage to take him down round after round and just win by basic lay n pray.

Which could be possible with Dana saying Chael might get the shot if he beats Forrest. Chael's power double is nasty and could get under Jone's reach, question is though can Chael hold him down like he did Anderson.
Chael will get his ass beat if he fights Jones. Chael got his ass beat by Bisping for godsake before Anderson beat him up again. Dude is all talk and no action other then lay and pray. I for one don't want to see the bum get another title just by talking his way into it and beating wack ass Forrest proves nothing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Chael will get his ass beat if he fights Jones. Chael got his ass beat by Bisping for godsake before Anderson beat him up again. Dude is all talk and no action other then lay and pray. I for one don't want to see the bum get another title just by talking his way into it and beating wack ass Forrest proves nothing.
I don't want to see it either and I know he'll get his ass beat

i'm just saying the only way possible for Jones to lose at this point is a wrestler who has a Chael like lay n pray performance like he did in the first Anderson fight.

I gotta ask though, how did Chael "get his ass beat" by Bisping? That fight was basically 50/50. Was it a bad decision? maybe in some peoples eyes....was it a robbery? not even close, fight was way too even and I personally had Chael winning.

Nov 7, 2006
I think Machida can beat him if he plays his game. he rushed in and got caught in the last fight. other than that he was holding his own against Jones and i think he's capable of beating him.

Feb 3, 2006
I don't want to see it either and I know he'll get his ass beat

i'm just saying the only way possible for Jones to lose at this point is a wrestler who has a Chael like lay n pray performance like he did in the first Anderson fight.

I gotta ask though, how did Chael "get his ass beat" by Bisping? That fight was basically 50/50. Was it a bad decision? maybe in some peoples eyes....was it a robbery? not even close, fight was way too even and I personally had Chael winning.
I had Bisping beating up Chael two rounds to one. Bisping made it a stand up fight and he won to me clearly.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
punchers chance- hendo
lay n pray=chael
running around=machida

damn lhw division is hella weak now...alexander aint ready for jones, competition wise he's nowhere near anybody else just height and reach wise.