UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Jones is a beast, but Machida was giving him some problems with his range & timing in the first round.

I still think Rashad is probably going to be the guy to beat him, if anyone.

IMO, Big Nog made a mistake in trying to take Mir's back when he had him on Queer St. Gave him time to recover and also put himself in danger. I would have had him stand back up and finish him off that way.

Good card overall.

Feb 14, 2006
Is this a fake video? lol
Yeah its real. I think its called UFC TV. It gives you full access to the fighters' corner live as it goes down. I remember Joe and Mike talking about UFC TV on ION when the prelims were on. They said you could hear everything the trainers say. lol @ shaking his hand to "gain some fans".

LOL that shit is funny. I might give that shit a try at ufc 141.

Feb 10, 2006
signing in to give my two cents on the fights

even tho im not all that much of a tito fan, i was hopin for a W before they pull the plug on his ufc career. he made a mistake tho and was trying to knocc lil nogs head off, wtf? since when has tito knocced anybody out?lol...lil nogs stand up is too good and you seen it on display.

FRANK MIR!!!! FTW!!! he did get rocced tho, didnt see that punch comin hit him right on the side of his head n dazed him, but mir composed himself got side control and CRACC, fucc that arm of big nog's up!! big statement win for mir.

jon jones is the truth, what else can you say, looks more impressive everytime i see him in the octogon. machida was hard to solve a couple of minutes in the first, but after jon adjusted it was trouble for machida...

and all yall saying machida has a weak chin and all that dumb shit, he didnt get hit on the chin, he got hit on the right side of the temple with a left hook from jones...