UFC 110

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007

Event: UFC 110
Date: Saturday, Feb. 21, 2010, at 10 p.m. ET on pay-per-view (PPV)

Main card:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Cain Velasquez
Michael Bisping vs. Wanderlei Silva
Keith Jardine vs. Ryan Bader
Joe Stevenson vs. George Sotiropoulos
Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Ben Rothwell

Under card:

Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
C.B. Dollaway vs. Goran Reljic
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Chris Lytle
Elvis Sinosic vs. Chris Haseman
James Te Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac

Sep 22, 2007
Nobody can complain about this card. Big Nog and Wand ALL DAY BABY!! Hopefully Cro Cop has one LHK KO left in him.
Tell that to IronLungs.lol Then again I'm pretty sure he can't tell the difference between a rubber guard & a rubber duck. Back on topic this card is stacked from top to bottom & it has potential to be Card of the year with all these fights.

Sep 22, 2007
LMAO. This card begins the string of stacked UFC cards. Every single one starting with this one is loaded with the big superstar names everybody has been asking for.
Fuck yes! all the way to UFC 116 each card is gonna be stacked as fuck! Patrick Cote's coming back, the debut of Gomi, Johnny Bones Jones is gonna get put to the test, Shogun/Machida, Lesnar making his potential return at 116, The Carwin hype train put to rest. Fuck this is how the UFC should have started the year, but the good part is we're getting what we've been waiting for at last. Not to mention the fight night is stacked as well as long with UFC on Versus.

Dec 19, 2006
CANT WAIT FOR THIS.I GOT;
BIG NOG
SILVA
BADER
STEVENSON
CRO COP
SOSZYNSKI
RELJIC
LYTLE
HASEMAN
TE HUNA

HOPE THIS IS THE RETURN OF SILVA AND CRO COP

May 17, 2004

Under card:

Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
C.B. Dollaway vs. Goran Reljic
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Chris Lytle
vs. Chris Haseman
James Te Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Main card:

Sep 22, 2007
Exactly. I hope Silva & Cro Cop get their killer instinct back. fuck I'ma be in Messico when this comes out. I leave the 19th so I hope they broadcast this over there for free like they did UFC 100.

Sep 22, 2007
how come yall don't like Bisping tho?
It's simple. Bisping is a douche plain & simple. The only bigger douchebag is tito Ortiz. Michael bisping beats a bunch of cans & all of a sudden he acts like he's the second coming of fedor. He somehow got the win against Matt Hammill & then starts talking shit like he dominated the fight when clearly the Hammer won that fight. He coaches the 9th season alongside Henderson & gets big headed yet again thinking he's gonna put him to sleep lmao if Rampage couldn't do it, why in gods name would Bisping think he could? To sum it up just watch TUF 9.