UA Show tonight + Crytical, UA and Tru ID Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Well, I just got off the phone with my people and everything is falling in place for the show tonight... we got the albums back, Crytical, Unexpected Arrival and Tru-ID are looking to drop them all tonight at the show.

I guess tickets at Ticketswest were going really fast and people should make sure to get there in a timely fashion if they haven't got there tickets yet, from what I've heard it's looking to be a packed house.

Russle Simmons is in town tonight... I ain't saying shit. The show is looking to be a real crack house. The albums are gonna be fucking crack sticks... I can't wait to swoop them. People will be on crack all fucking night... CRACK!!!

I love it, Seattle is on a fucking uprise.

Jul 10, 2002
Crytical had the crowd hyped up...and the Whole Street Level Camp was really unf**kwitable... I got some good pics on my Camera, gotta figure out how to get them on the net, I'll have my lady help me over the weekend...

Congrats to all whose album dropped, definately seemed like the event was a sucessful...

the NW is definately ready to rumble...

Apr 25, 2002
Wish I could have been there. Did they have UA's and Crytical's album for sale? Please tell me that someone got some quality footage of the show on video....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah, the show was crackin'!!!

I saw a few video cameras floating around and I know there were some photgraphers present.... ya'll should catch something from it soon... it was dope.

I GOT THE CRYTICAL ALBUM MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Hahaha!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The show was fuckin craaaaackin. i picked up crytical's album and neema's album, they're both phenominal albums. If Seatte doesn't blow up soon, it must mean there's somethin wrong with everyone else's drinking water or somethin....Cause after that show even I was impressed with what people were bringin.

Apr 9, 2004
JoMoDo said:
Crytical had the crowd hyped up...and the Whole Street Level Camp was really unf**kwitable... I got some good pics on my Camera, gotta figure out how to get them on the net, I'll have my lady help me over the weekend...

Congrats to all whose album dropped, definately seemed like the event was a sucessful...

the NW is definately ready to rumble...
still postin?

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I got the pics from Jomodo......I need to resize them though and don't really have time to do it. I'll try to do it ASAP.

... NOW I see what the hold up is! :lick:

... lol... j/k.....