U remember back in the day when i was posting about ME about to be HOMLESS? (again!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Fuck well im on the count down again.
15 DAYS

Last time i was being kicked out the ghetto on North Side, now im gettin kicked out the "houses are tight, but the people are worse" than the ghetto South Side area. I swear any time i lived in a ghetto area, or a terrace, i knew everyone and it was all good. I only got robbed once in my life by someone right in front of me.

Well, where am i going to go? I think this time im gonna find some girls for roomates.

This will be my updated post for the countdown and news. I may not be around for a while, i need to find a home fast. :eek:

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sorry to hear that homey..I hope you really find somethin quick..if you can afford it maybe you can move to a place nearby, but outside of town...since they keep kickin you out

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
man if i was about to be homeless i wouldnt tell any one on this board.shit i wouldnt tell nobody 4 that matter.but man good luck to u i have a famliy member whos homless right now sleepin in there car man i bet its hard hope the best 4 ya man

Apr 25, 2002
Hey thats the free market Blight. I'm sure the Libertarians have a ton of sympathy for you. :rolleyes:

But i'm not like them, I actually wish you the best and hope you over come.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LMAO @ yaw! haha "I'm sure the Libertarians have a ton of sympathy for you." Funny stuff. :classic:

When im out of school and have time to work a job (school takes up a lot of time) i can be straight. Its mainly cause a lot of people are moving out suddenly and by myself id have to pay 500 bucks plus utilities to stay. Its sort of fucked up that first one kid decided to move with his girl this week and it sent off a whole chain reaction cause some others cant afford the house with him gone. So were all out now.

13 DAYS

Hey i still got a gym membership and cases of canned foods!

Jun 20, 2002
Damn folkz, try ta keep ya head above da water!
Im from SANTA CRUZ, itz sad going down town and seeing people sleeping at the metro or in boxes on pacific ave.
and kids are really mean, they will walk up to a box and kick it! already knowing there sumone inside! or sumtimes the skate boarders will do ollies over the boxes!!!!

I live in the valley out in los banos now and itz very cheap rent out here, except for the hot ass climate! you might wanna come this way , everybody is.
back when i was a freshman in highschool i got kicked outta momz spot so i hooked up with my cousin and got an apartment over there on blaine st. behind the county jail, the rent was $85
we each paid half, it was a county program like section 8 but you gotta act like you crazy to move in those apartments, and go through sum paperwork, and housing is already backed on a waiting list so you might wanna apply a.s.a.p.. if you interested let me know and i'll school you into getting a cool apartment fa cheap. just for now ! but when you start ballin you gotta move out!

Jun 20, 2002
still LMAO!!!!!!

I FEEL BAD DOGG, SHIT, I WOULD SAY YOU CAN MOVE IN TO MY SPOT I GOT 3 ROOMS AND A GARAGE MY NIGG.
But My breezy aint havin it. she aint wantin no niggaz at the spot. my nigga Maddman fukk that off, kauze he be runnin his mouth at times. So if i wanna post we gotta go to my studio and laylow and thats off the premises.

Jun 20, 2002
oh shit wait, The churches will let you post up and they will feed you. but they gonna wanna go over sum scriptures n shit with you before hand. or check in to a rehab and tellem you a cold crack head, and that you steal from your family 2 supplie your habit and nobody wants you around.
im not makin fun BLIGHT, im just given you sum options, i've tryed the section 8 one , and the rehab before and it works, they let you post longer at a rehab though.
then when they put you in group and ask you whats wrong, just fabricate a rock head story and tellem you a smoker.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
LMFAO h.heated you seen pictures of this fool? he looks far from a malnurished starving crack head.