U.G.K.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
Am I the only one here who likes U.G.K.? If not... YAY! :cool:

Everyone who's a fan name their favorite song by them.

Me: Top Notch Hoes.

I love everything about that song. Classic album too.

Aug 9, 2002
mayne!!!...im a UGK deep die hard muthafucking fan...their tha only rap group out their that i actually try to collect their entire catalouge and anything they are affiliated with...

I dont got a favorite UGK song but some that stand out are...UNDERGROUND...ONE DAY...DIAMONDS & WOOD...

Feb 8, 2003
"I DIDN'T DO YOUR GIRL BUT YOUR SISTER WAS ALRIGHT, TOOK HER TO MY HOMEBOYS CADDY LAST NIGHT, SHE WRECKED MY JIMMY, AND THEN THE LITTLE FREAK TRAMP DID ME ON A BOX OF TENS AND A PIONEER AMP" -Pimp C

TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD, PINKY RING, CHOPPIN BLADES, MONEY HOES AND POWER, GOLD GRILL, MUDER,

Favorite UGK albums seriously I luv all they albums I grew up on them I was bumping they tapes since 1992 but heres the two I picked
Ridin Dirty, Too Hard 2 Swallow

May 10, 2002
I need to pick up that Ridin Dirty. I listened to it back in the day and I was feelin it

Pro-verb- Good lookin out! I let my graphic design homeboy get down on the artwork. A lot of people thought it was one of the tightest independent albums last year. www.cdbaby.com/granttheft

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I still like the old UGK too, Tell Me Somethin Good, Cocaine in the Back of the ride, all that shit from Super Tight too, and Ridin Dirty was a classic too. I was dissapointed with Dirty Money tho.

May 10, 2002
I think I'ma pick up that Best of UGK rather than the Ridin Dirty.. hopefully that isn't missing too many of their tightest cuts cuz you know how "The Best of's.." always leave out some hard songs