u believe in ghost?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yall believe in ghost??

my homies house has a ghost in it..well his mom says its his gaurdian angel? shit i dont know.....one time we was watchin this movie bout some girl gettin possessed and there was this lion statue sittin on top of the tv anywayz that shit flew off da tv...i was trippin..no one was near da tv an that shit juss flew, didn't fall off but flew like 2 feet...another time me an my homie was sittin in his room bumpin muzicc n shit and his room is across from his moms room..well both doors were open, we juss chillin when all of sudden we seen this figure standing in his moms door way.. we both jump like "you see that!"you couldn't see a person but you can see like a white outline around him..man that shit be crazy as hell..he use to show up alot around the house trippin muh fuccaz out..all da females would be hella scared..lol..he never tried to harm no one or anything so thats coo..

another story when my moms was younger she lived in San Jose Ca...anywayz my mom an her sister was sleeping in the same bed, when all of sudden my mom felt the covers being pull off her..she thought she was dreamin till her sister woke up an saw tha same thing..they looked at each an froze for min. watching this ghost/spirit pullin the blankets off them...a few seconds later they both got out the bed Screamin! and ran to the living room where there dad was...my mom an aunt was tellin me an my cuzzins that whatever was pullin the blankets was not friendly..they said it was evil, you juss had that wierd ass feeling in ya body.....the house that they used to live in has been torn down for years now?im not sure from ghost encounters people have had wit it or not....

DO I BELIEVE IN GHOST? HELL FUCCIN YEAH!

one more i forget...this about my uncle. he was driving on this windy ass road called Niles Canyon in Ca..well anyways he was driving one night and seen a hitch hicker so he picced her up..she was sittin the backseat while he was driving well a few min later he turned around an she was gone! there was just a wet spot from where she was sitting..i was younger so i was like yeah right! that shit didn't happen...but then i was reading this ghost book and they where talkin about the White Witch from Niles Canyon..they said she died on her wedding night in car accident..every year that same night she died they said people have reported seeing her hitch hicking..an the few that picced her up for a ride encountered the same thing my uncle did..when they turned around she was gone wit just a wet spot left from where she was sitting....crazy shit!

Aug 7, 2002

^^interesting story...i remember when ever me and my homeboy stavros and jay goin to some camp out...it was just the 3 of us and my homeboy bought this one thing from toys r us called the weegy board or somthn and he thought it was a game...later on we started to bump some of dat ghetto d shit and eatin corn dogs n shit juz havin a good time...and den my homeboy pulled out da weegy board and da 6 pencils and wanted to play it with us ....so we playin fuckin around with it and somethn actually moved by it'self both ofem ...so i was like is this suppose to do dat kinda shit? my homeboy said he heard it suppose to so we juz kept on playin lol and dis nigga put da ghetto d cd on da weegy board or wateva and da cd started to go backwards and we started to get scared fo a minute and i waz like nigga are u sure diz a fuckin game cuz dis look like some fuckin evil shit o wateva and we still kept on playin... my homeboy jay started to spell somthn abcdefg ...next thing ya know by itself da mothafucka started changin words and shit spellin it demons ....so we got scared as fuck and we thru da weegy board and da 6 pencils in da fire and we started to hear demons screamin and shit i waz like oh shit we gettin da fuck outta here we waz scared as Fuck we ran like a bitch like it'z da last day of da world dam i waz like FUCK! we all got scared walked all da way out of da fuckin tree's and went str8 to da grocery store n chilled dere fo a minute...and erybody lookin at us like we scared as fuck and we waz lookin at dem like dey think bout we stole somthn or some shit ........but anyways daaaaaam i am never ever gon fuck around wit dat shit again had to throw away my ghetto d cd cuz i thought demons was in dat shit o somthn and had to buy da album again... but dam i guess dat is a ghost story

Aug 7, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
[

DO I BELIEVE IN GHOST? HELL FUCCIN YEAH!

one more i forget...this about my uncle. he was driving on this windy ass road called Niles Canyon in Ca..well anyways he was driving one night and seen a hitch hicker so he picced her up..she was sittin the backseat while he was driving well a few min later he turned around an she was gone! there was just a wet spot from where she was sitting..i was younger so i was like yeah right! that shit didn't happen...but then i was reading this ghost book and they where talkin about the White Witch from Niles Canyon..they said she died on her wedding night in car accident..every year that same night she died they said people have reported seeing her hitch hicking..an the few that picced her up for a ride encountered the same thing my uncle did..when they turned around she was gone wit just a wet spot left from where she was sitting....crazy shit! [/B]
HOL UP HOL UP ...I SWEAR I MUSTA READ DAT BOOK IN MY HIGHSCHOOL YEAR DA SAME EXACT THANG THAT HAPPEND NIGGA IPUT DAT ON ME I READ DAT SHIT AND DA BOOK WAS CALLED DA HITCH HIKKER OR WATEVER AND IT HAD ALL DESE DIFFERENT STORIES...BUT I SWEAR I READ DAT KINDA SHIT N DAT BOOK

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: Re: u believe in ghost?

carlos said:
HOL UP HOL UP ...I SWEAR I MUSTA READ DAT BOOK IN MY HIGHSCHOOL YEAR DA SAME EXACT THANG THAT HAPPEND NIGGA IPUT DAT ON ME I READ DAT SHIT AND DA BOOK WAS CALLED DA HITCH HIKKER OR WATEVER AND IT HAD ALL DESE DIFFERENT STORIES...BUT I SWEAR I READ DAT KINDA SHIT N DAT BOOK

im tellin you that shit is real!

Aug 7, 2002

HELLYEAH SHIT SCARED DA FUCK OUTTA US...I HEARD ONCE U PLAY OR FUCK AROUND WIT DA WEEGY BOARD OR SOMTHN DEN U AUTOMATICALLY GO TO HELL...

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if you gonna read a reply read this one,,,,

HELL FUCCIN YEA I BELIVE IN GHOST/SPIRITS OR WHAT NOT,,,
, i got some fuccin stories ive been thru since i was a child, most recent one was bout 5 months ago,,,and let me tell you, ive been fucct with by evil spirts or ghost , whatever u wanna call them.

HERE IS THE KEY THING TO REMEMBER,,>>>> thers 2 different kinds of ghost, evil and good,,the evil ones stand fuccin tall, and they are pitch black, like looking into a dark as dark as dark as it could get hole. when confronted by these muthafuccas, simply say. ""what in Gods name do u want"" <<<evil well diss-a-pear.....

the white glowy ones are good, those dont harm, those are like past generations and shit, ther cool,,,,,

,,,>>>i been thru a lot since i was a child, and i know these things for real, i dont like to admit that i believe in ghost'n shit, cuz its kinda funny at first impression....

but here, i want ya'll to read this>>>>

i wrote this poem, and its all true, i promise yo ass, its all true, belive that,>>>>

"I CANT SLEEP"… finished.

At night I lay in bed, fist cocked back full of lead,
Afraid to sleep cuz these spirits are haunting me,
3 in the morning & im on my porch smoking a cigarette,
puffin thinking I should buy some nicorettes,(nicorette gum)
feeling haunted & I cant focus at night,
so I sleep all day to keep my mind right,
I wash the bags under my eyes, hopin they discise,
N with the help of my angel I hope to rise/
They say I sleep 2much, the truth is I don’t get enough/
Night falls and I gets tuff/
Something is pushing me I turn & thers nothing there/
Pist cuz it wont let me sleep so I punch the air/
3:30 in the morning thers a voice comin from the corner of the room/
it zooms thru my ears & collides with my mind like a boom/
I hear voices and the ground clickin/ but I say to myself im just trippin/
But in reality I know im being haunted/
So I pray & hold my cross, I need another angel to gain what ive lost/
A peace of mind,
I wonder if I get drunk before I sleep, it well be aight/
But still my blood pumps & my hearts full of fright//
something tryin to prove, that im afraid.
cuz when i wake i cant move/
like something is holding me down forcing me thru the bed/
time like that i wish i was dead/
the feeling of a body laying on top of me/
makes me squeal for it to get off of me/
i repeat over and over "Jesus, Jesus", then it stops.
, and once a-fuccin-gain, ,es all real,,,,,,,,,' i got fuccin stories dog, i got stories.........:dead:

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Damize-Clicc said:
i heard some stories of people usin there Ouija board and throwin it away an the shit would come bacc?
Yeah some shit like that, I heard bout some kids that was fuckin around with a ouija board, they got freaked and tossed it in the fireplace and that shit started screamin.

I believe in ghosts completely, the southside of Bellingham has hella ghosts in it. There's a house that sits on top of the hill by my place called Caspers Castle, it's haunted. My mom had a friend that lived there, she was told to stay off the 3rd floor, especially at night. Well she went up there and a ghost appeared. She got spooked and ran outta there.

My Aunts house(which is right by Caspers Castle, these are my great aunt and uncle) is haunted. I remember one Christmas we were all gathered there a few years back. I went up to my Aunt and Uncles room, cuz that's where the coats were put at. I had to grab somethin, all sudden I felt like somebody was starin at me. I grabbed what I had to grab and I got the fuck back downstairs. Also back in the 80's, my Uncle and my Aunt(not my great ones, but my actual ones, though there not together no more), they were house sitting for them while they were outta town, they slept in there bedroom, and they felt a presence also.

The house at the end of my Aunt's block is haunted. It's real old, the attic is haunted. The original owner of that house hung himself up there and haunts it.

And by my house there was a house, it's now a firedepartment. My Uncle(not my great Uncle) was there when his friend owned the house, they were havin a party. The house used to belong to a midget, but the midget died. But anyway, they had all the heat on in the room and when they went into the living room it was cold as hell(ghosts presences are usually cold), then a bit later they went into the kitchen and the toaster all of a sudden flew off the shelves. Nobody was near it, it went flying across the room. I can only imagine what the fire department goes through LoL.

Also there's this old restraunt on the southside, well it ain't a resteraunt no more, but when it was, it was called Bully's. And there the kitchen was haunted, cooks would see pots and pans and shit fly off the shelves.

My Uncle experienced one at this Theater in downtown Bellingham, it's a real old theater, called The Mount Baker Theater. He was in the bathroom alone pissin and all of a sudden he felt a presence by him, watching him piss. He got the fuck outta there. He then perceeded to the theater room and I've felt this one to. He walked by the stairs to the balcony, it's closed off most the time. And he felt spirits by there.

Bellingham's fulla fuckin ghosts me and him been thinkin bout writing a book on all the ghosts in that town.

This one happened at my homies house in Tacoma. Me and him were the only one's at his house, we was chillin in his room, both of the dogs were in there. We had the door open and all of a sudden we started hearing this loud racket comin from down the hall, he then perceed's to tell me that his house is haunted. It flipped me out.

And also back in the day in Bellingham, my cousin and his mom, my aunt, were staying at her Uncles and Aunts I believe. And this house is really haunted. It's haunted by a very evil spirit. It's dark, and my aunt and her sister and cousin were all sleepin in the same bed, and all of a sudden they seen him. My Aunt said she shut her eyes, and you know when you shut em it's all dark. Well even though how dark it was when she shut her eyes the spirit hovered over them and it was darker than that, she could see it even though her eyes was shut. It mainly stayed in the basement cuz it was always cold down there, my cousins cousin I think it is. He slept down in the basement so he kinda got used to it. But when you put the dog down in the basement and shut the door, you'd open it and there he'd be sittin at the top of the stairs, shit scared. When my cousin was a lil baby he was in his crib sleepin in the living room and all of a sudden he woke up crying, now my cousin was a sound sleeper and nothin could wake him up, but that ghost did. My Aunt's Aunt had crosses and pictures of jesus christ next to the entrance to her room, and it kept the spirit away, and everytime it woudl come around, if you said jesus christ protect me, all of a sudden the spirit would dissapear. We think that the house was built on an old indian burial site.

Crazy ghost stories.

Also bout that hitchhiker one, I know that down in Hawaii, there's a ghost that stands on the side of this certain road, and when you pick her up she's beautiful, but when she's in the car she turns old and ugly and then dissapears. Apparently if you don't pick her up you'll get into a car crash, because some people didn't pick her up and they got into some terrible car crashes. So a word to the wise, if your in Hawaii, and you see her, pick her up, or you'll be fucked.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Re: if you gonna read a reply read this one,,,,

CapitaL lyric said:
HERE IS THE KEY THING TO REMEMBER,,>>>>[/SIZE] thers 2 different kinds of ghost, evil and good,,the evil ones stand fuccin tall, and they are pitch black, like looking into a dark as dark as dark as it could get hole. when confronted by these muthafuccas, simply say. ""what in Gods name do u want"" <<<evil well diss-a-pear.....

Christ you did this the same time I did mines and we both talked about the evil ones bein darker than dark.

Those evil ones are no joke man.

Aug 7, 2002

man i'm kinda scared lol it'z 3 14 am over here and it's midnight i'm all alone n da dark n shit my moms asleep lol *crossed fingers*...anyways...why da fuck do ghosts even come and bug da hell outta us? aren't dey suppose to be either up n heaven or hell or where ever dey suppose to be at? i mean if dere's ghosts in this world den how come dey just can't leave like God dam go back to heaven or hell where ever u suppose to fuckin be at shit