U and Dat: WB Got The Hint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
"Go back to Cali with the Oaktown man's booty-filled latest, premiering here on Y! Music."

y they say he from oakland?? sum niggas i was talkin to thought he was from oakland too

Jan 14, 2006
you might have to try watchin it on internet explorer or another browser, i couldn't watch it using firefox. anywayz, the vid don't look dat much different than the one that was posted quite a while ago in BART, but to me its just aight, it aint all that great, but it do have some good lookin beezy's tho.

May 4, 2005
RasputinOnOne said:
i dont really listen to radio at all, so can anyone tell me if this song even gets radio play or not?

Fuck ya it does homie im up in Seattle right.. And on Kube 93 the only Hip Hop station up here its always number 1 on the countdown at 4pm and is played at least once every hour... Not to mention they still play Tell Me When To Go once every hour aswell... a couple times a week 40 will have the #1 and #2 songs on the countdown its crazy people eatin this shit up