Tyson vs Lewis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Man fuckin at&t hated on my black box once again.. i no longer get pay-per-view channel... my question to y'all is does anyone know of a place (web site or other) where they got say digital black boxes??

C

Crack Raider

Damn dog they hated on mines too. I do know you csn get direct tv for free with the right card, thats pretty easy to hook for alot of peeps

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I WORK FOR AT&T, AND NO YOU CANT GET A DIGITAL BOX TO WORK W/O RENTING ONE LEGALLY.... BUT SHIT, IF YOU GOT BASIC OR EXPANDED SERVICES, YOU CAN RENT A DIGITAL BOX FOR ONLY $4.35 PER MONTH... NOW IF ALL YOUR CABLE IS ILLEGAL... WELL THE ONLY THING YOU CAN TRY IS GETTIN ONE OF THEN LIL BLACK BOXXES OFF THE MARKET SOMEWHERE... BUT THEY HARD TO FIND ONE THAT WILL WORK, ALSO AT&T HAS BEEN CRACCIN DOWN, SO DONT EXPECT FREE CABLE FOREVER.... ESPECIALLY PAY PER VIEW, THAT IS A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MONEY MAKER FOR AT&T... AND SOON YOU'LL HAVE TO HAVE SOME KINDA SERVICE LEGALLY IN ORDER TO GET PPV EVENTS...

M

MrFreeze

^hatin but they gotta get paid too i guess. im gonna try and find a sportbar or somethin to watch that shit at cuz i know its gonna be like $50 and its not worth that much for me to watch that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
[Bi know its gonna be like $50 and its not worth that much for me to watch that shit. [/B]
I know..LOL!! Its probably gonna end in a DQ or something. I got ripped off one too many times with Tyson fights, I have learned my lesson...I AIN'T PAYIN FOR IT..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ ALSO NOWADAYS BARS ARE CHARGING CUSTOMERS A HEAD CHARGE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO WATCH A FIGHT... LIKE I SAID... AT&T IS TRYIN TO SEW IT UP... SO DONT BE SUPRISED IF YOU GO TO YOUR LOCALK BAR, AND THEY ASK YOU TO PAY $15-$20 TO WATCH THE FIGHT...... CUZZ WHEN A BAR GETS THE FIGHT, THEY PAY A LARGE AMOUNT DEPENDING ON THE CAPACITY OF THE BAR, SO THEY MUST CHARGE CUSTOMERS IN ORDER TO MAKE THEIR MONEY BACC... THATS NOT ALL BARS, BUT SOME.... EVENTUALLY ALL OR MOST THO...

M

MrFreeze

LadyNutLoc said:
^^^^^^^ Thats fucked up, you know there gonna make hella money on drinks and food anyways. But like Freeze said, they gotta get paid too.
they charge places like bars and anywhere where theres probably gonna be a shitload of people like $1500 so they gotta get their money back so i wouldnt be too sour about payin like $20.

May 2, 2002
Folks who watch alot of PPVs and shit need to invest into the programs and equipment that crack the direct tv systems

For the most part they last for a good amount of time

I want Tyson to win but in the long run I dont want him to be the champ, it seems like its a matter of time before dude goes and fucks his life up even more

I also think that he will get disqualified before the end of the right

thats my thoughs on the fight

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Bayside Urban said:
directv is a decent way. but those cards are gettin zapped left and right and have become a hassle and unreliable
Yeah I'm cool on those cards now. My fiorst one lasted 3 months, my second a week, third 2 weeks, and fourth maybe a week. They zap those fuckers like crazy, you gotta make sure to pull htem out when your not using it.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
@ 1st Danksmoker

My dads got a black box he's willing to sell for $350. He said it will work in most of the East Bay area as long as you have basic cable. It gets 2 HBO channels and In-Demand Pay-Per-View. If you (or anyone else) wants it hit me on the PM.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am tryin' to tell you Tact Tyson is going to get handled. Tyson wil come out aggressive like his usual self but once Lewis stuffs that jab in his face and then followed by a right hand it maybe lights out for Mike. It's going to be a bomb fight though.