TWO NEW DARKROOM FAMILIA MOVIES COMING THIS MONTH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Young Chris707 said:
is that first 1 a comedy
its actually the heart felt drama of 3 guys who all look like other people and the struggles they over came, the first part takes you thru the life of a guy who looks like the revised 2005 rerun , then it dramatically shifts into the life of his best friend who mysteriously looks like jamie kennedy, and the final climax comes when the driver meets his long lost brother the rico suave guy from a million to juan.
this was a moving tale of 3 men and theyre pursuit to look like 3 other guys.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

sorry homie i had to do it.

Jul 1, 2005
NO LOVE said:
its actually the heart felt drama of 3 guys who all look like other people and the struggles they over came, the first part takes you thru the life of a guy who looks like the revised 2005 rerun , then it dramatically shifts into the life of his best friend who mysteriously looks like jamie kennedy, and the final climax comes when the driver meets his long lost brother the rico suave guy from a million to juan.
this was a moving tale of 3 men and theyre pursuit to look like 3 other guys.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

sorry homie i had to do it.
hahahaha i shouldnt of asked a stupid question my bad but i like ur lil thing that u wrote lol

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
I saw the trailer of The Hood Of The Living Dead. It wass hella stupid. I mean if it was to be a comedy, then they did a great job. But if they wanted it to be a horror, then no fuckin way ;).

Actors act like: "Ohhh... it's a zombie... well try to cut his fuckin head off" "OK, I'll try to" :).

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Sup Enez Crazy Shit This last Weekend I Was Down In Chula Vista In Dirrty Azz Dago And I Was Checkin The Videoz Out An Ran Across I Got Five On It. In $urcaca Califaz Thatz Pretty Good Ay. Well Juz Wanted 2 Let Yall Know That Ay

PAz

OsOX4 De HoLLiZ

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
X4SmokeyX4 said:
Sup Enez Crazy Shit This last Weekend I Was Down In Chula Vista In Dirrty Azz Dago And I Was Checkin The Videoz Out An Ran Across I Got Five On It. In $urcaca Califaz Thatz Pretty Good Ay. Well Juz Wanted 2 Let Yall Know That Ay

PAz

OsOX4 De HoLLiZ
Yeah Block buster will put in on all shelves as long as it a video place..