Two Dodgers fans critically injure Giants fan on opening day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
so what happens when the shit talking gets disrespectful and obnoxious? You and I both know at any sports event on the west coast they got sum hood ass niggas that go. And u say the wrong thing to someone it will go down. I don't think they was lookin for a fight. Shit just popped off.
Same thing you do in any situation: ignore it and draw a line. Once someone crosses that line you whoop that ass. Beating people up because they said your team sucks or your city sucks or whatever is fucking dumb. I can see whooping someones ass because he touched my son or threw something on me, but over baseball shit talking? Come on man act like a man.

May 6, 2009
HAHAHAHA YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT..TELL IT TO THE FIRST PERSON UP NORTH WHO BUSTED OUT "SCRAP"...UNITL THEN NOBODY MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT HOODS...SMH
That's what I mean. They're always talkin bout scrap this scrap that, that's e-banging. If it were a blood or a crip talking shit like that, people would immediately say "chill out internet banger". Keep that shit off the net. Funny thing is, I bet 9 out of 10 people on here who say that shit have never fought a "scrap" in their life.

Back to the topic at hand, some of you are failing to realize that maybe alcohol played a part in this. I've seen it happen over and over again, people are drunk as fuck, a group walks by saying some stupid shit and it escalates quickly from there. Next thing you know there are dudes getting knocked the fuck out. Don't talk shit to people at bars or stadiums where there is alcohol involved if you don't want to get beat up plain and simple.

Jan 5, 2006
its actually pretty funny.. the perception we have up north of "cholos" in LA is way off, "ey holmes.. trucha ese." is actually off lol... they say nigga a lot out here too. They don't even be on that blue sureno shit either, atleast on in West LA.

Apr 25, 2002
This is a shocker right here.

Looks exactly like the guy who tried to pick a fight w/ me outside the Coliseum in October, after Washington beat USC.

I did not take the bait. The guy w/ less to lose usually wins the fight.

Jan 12, 2006

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- Los Angeles police detectives were on their way to Las Vegas Thursday morning after the girlfriend of the man accused in the beating of Giants fan, Bryan Stow, was arrested.

Denise Piccione, 26, was arrested by Las Vegas Metropolitan police on charges of possession and trafficking of methamphetamine and possessing a dangerous weapon.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/kt...ez-bryan-stow-dodgers-beating,0,6873164.story

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two men accepted a deal and pleaded guilty Thursday in the brutal beating of San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow at Dodger Stadium.

Louie Sanchez pleaded guilty to felony mayhem and was sentenced to eight years in state prison. Once released, he will be on parole and cannot possess, own or use a firearm.

Marvin Norwood pleaded guilty to assault by means likely to cause great bodily harm and was sentenced to four years in custody.

Before the sentencing, Judge George Lomeli spoke sternly to Sanchez and Norwood, calling their actions unspeakable.

"Not only did you blindside Mr. Stow, and once he was on the ground, and from what I know of the facts and evidence presented at the preliminary hearing, it was obvious that he was incapacitated. But yet you continued to hit him on the head and kick him in the head," Lomeli said.

The judge added that Sanchez appeared smug and didn't seem remorseful for his actions. Lomeli also said the two men were the biggest nightmares for anyone who went to concerts or games.

The judge said he often takes his son to football games and "my biggest fear is that we might run into people like you, who have no civility."

He concluded, "it's only a game at the end of the day and you lost perspective."

Stow, a 45-year-old paramedic from Santa Cruz, was attacked in the Dodger Stadium parking lot by two men wearing Dodgers clothing on opening night, March 31, 2011. Stow suffered a fractured skull and brain damage. The beating left Stow permanently disabled, requiring 24-hours-a-day care.

Emotions ran high as Stow's family members delivered victim impact statements.

"What you both did late in the evening in the dark at Dodger Stadium was cowardly," said Stow's father, David Stow.

Bryan Stow's sister Maggie told the men their sentences were not long enough in comparison to what her brother continues to go through.

"You get to live your life as you choose. Bryan did not choose this. No sentencing you receive will ever be long enough. Eventually, you'll be released. Bryan's sentence is a life time," said Maggie Stow.

Another one of Stow's sisters spoke directly to Sanchez and Norwood.

"As men, are you proud of yourselves? And as fathers, are you proud of yourselves? Being here, I hoped to see one tiny bit of remorse in order to not think you both are that despicable. But I don't," said Erin Collins.

Last spring, Stow returned home after two years in hospitals and rehabilitation centers. His family said he requires constant physical therapy and remains severely disabled.

Even with the plea deal, Sanchez and Norwood will still face weapons charges in a federal court, which carry an additional 5 1/2 years in prison.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
didn't a dodger fan get murked at giants stadium after this happened?

that shit is hella gay that you can't be safe at a ball game. of course if you talk shit to the wrong person you can get touched, but rivals will always talk shit to each other no matter what. hella people are drunk as fuck and a lot of them are lookin to start shit......especially the home team, foos act like they got power in numbers and be on some super tough guy shit.