Twitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DONT SEE THE PURPOSE OF THIS WHOLE SHIT...CAN YOU PICK UP BITCHES? OR IS IT COOL CAUSE PEOPLE GET TO SEE MY RANDOM THOUGHTS? YOU CAN TALK SHIT AND PEOPLE GET TO TWEET BACK?

AT LEAST MYSPACE HAD WHORES GALORE...FUCK FACEBOOK THOUGH...WHEN YOU GOT COPS CREATING BABY MAMA DRAMA OVER THAT SHIT...AND DONT EVEN GOT AN ACCOUNT...YOU KNOW A MOTHERFUCKER GONNA STAY AWAY FROM THAT BITCH.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont think its the service, but the bitch ass people that use it doing 2much. snitches and people who get way to comfortable on that shit. people whose only means of connection take that shit serio and go all out for the shit. if myspace was poppin' now a days it would be the same shit.

top 8 drama

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I fuck with twitter for interesting quick reads whether its for sports, howard stern show related, or other various shit. I don't try to keep up but its just something to do while dropping a deuce.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This one "inspirational"(read:confused as fuck thinking quoting scripture then scolding another broad with four letter words for looking at her man) chick that followed me, well I got her to respond to a tweet finally. She posted like 30 tweets in a row, then one that said "I'm going to bed", so I told her it would be great when she stopped posting and she got offended. They do post way too much.

I use it to say what I'm really thinking and just to get outta my head, though, so I prob ain't much better.