Twisted Metal: Harbor City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
loving this shit. i've only played deathmatch so far, but i had no problem getting into matches this morning. we'll see how it goes tonight.. i didnt realize people were having trouble with it.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol i was getting killed hella bad in solo too. surprised me cuz i played the multiplayer 1st & was doing pretty well. the AI is ruthless.
yeah that faggot crimson fury just rapes you and doesnt get away didnt know that life comes back but even then those mothafuckas just gang up but still havent been able to get online when i do its only like 2 people in a lobby and no one else joins

Oct 27, 2008
yeah that faggot crimson fury just rapes you and doesnt get away didnt know that life comes back but even then those mothafuckas just gang up but still havent been able to get online when i do its only like 2 people in a lobby and no one else joins
still havent got into a single game??? the good thing is once you get into a match its 10 minutes long & you can just play match after match with the same people.

i've had those matchmaking errors too & waited 20 minutes for a 4th person to join so we could play. ended up being worth it if only for the way i managed to win it in the end lol.

& i just played some @ about 3am this morning, got into a game real quick with like 10 people. beasted on em & somehow came in 1st in the 1st game, which actually surprised me. i like how the health regens are on trucks so people cant just camp out by them n shit. sure, you could follow them, but its not a good idea because you wont be racking up points.

my most satisfying kill thus far was when i blasted some dude when he was just inches away from the health truck. i know he didnt even see me comin from the side, so i can only imagine the RAGE he felt when his shit blew up & i zoomed through the health truck after squashing his driver. i dont know if he saw all that, but it was pretty awesome.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
still havent got into a single game??? the good thing is once you get into a match its 10 minutes long & you can just play match after match with the same people.

i've had those matchmaking errors too & waited 20 minutes for a 4th person to join so we could play. ended up being worth it if only for the way i managed to win it in the end lol.

& i just played some @ about 3am this morning, got into a game real quick with like 10 people. beasted on em & somehow came in 1st in the 1st game, which actually surprised me. i like how the health regens are on trucks so people cant just camp out by them n shit. sure, you could follow them, but its not a good idea because you wont be racking up points.

my most satisfying kill thus far was when i blasted some dude when he was just inches away from the health truck. i know he didnt even see me comin from the side, so i can only imagine the RAGE he felt when his shit blew up & i zoomed through the health truck after squashing his driver. i dont know if he saw all that, but it was pretty awesome.
naw i got into one game the first day had no idea wtf was going on hopefully they fix the server problem when the game drops

Oct 27, 2008
how do you get the health trucks to open? i had that problem when i tried it
the health trucks can only be used a few times, i think. i'm guessing 3. then they close up. i think you just got to it a little late.

& i'm pretty sure the servers will be more solid in the final game. the fact that i never once experienced lag is a good sign, too.

Oct 27, 2008
i'm pretty sure the demo online is way different then the game
[video=youtube;MZzFVde6L88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZzFVde6L88[/video]

this game has full Sony support, so its not a matter of IF the online will be fixed, its WHEN. & its only matchmaking errors, not lag or anything like that. that being said, i'd recommend pre-ordering if you're gonna end up buying it anyway. might as well get the free Axel DLC & the Black download, ay? i personally cant wait...

edit: we need more people in the industry like Jaffe.