Twista's new song from Kamikaze Kill Em All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
why dont you loc up in person you punk ass bitch?i'd beat the brakes off your markmade ass so tuck yo tail & bite your tounge like the BITCH you are.& who you callin fat BITCH?aint nothin fat about me you lil BITCH.get your mind right before you holla at a boss you dumb ass trick.

Aug 26, 2003
Monster Mashin said:
why dont you loc up in person you punk ass bitch?i'd beat the brakes off your markmade ass so tuck yo tail & bite your tounge like the BITCH you are.& who you callin fat BITCH?aint nothin fat about me you lil BITCH.get your mind right before you holla at a boss you dumb ass trick.
You bitch made mark hoe ass trick.

lol.. you aint ice cube nigga!

Aug 26, 2003
Monster Mashin said:
ima monster the loc you bitch ass whiteboy.now you can holla inperson if its really on or you can shut your bitch ass mouth you bitchmade hoe ass suck-L.
so im white now?

and the same to you you 25 year old reseeding fat fuck.

Aug 18, 2003
Checkthesig said:
so im white now?

and the same to you you 25 year old reseeding fat fuck.
yea not only are you white but your a homosexual & a twista nut rider on top of that.& whats wit this fat shit?aint nothin fat about me you dumb ass.get your facts right BITCH.

T

tha philospha

hahahaha, shit yall some funny mutha fuckas talking hard shit on the internet lmao. Shit twista has sum fucking heat gonna pick this shit up when this shit drops. Yall drop all that internet fighting this shits here to talk bout music not for you guys to be fucking it up with yall bitching. Stay up peeps, Late.

Aug 18, 2003
Da Mack said:
fools are ignorant these days and obviously dont have an ear for music.
man shut the fuck up.why do you follow me around the board like a hoe?do you like guys or somethin?get off my nut sack lil homie.

twista has some tight shit but he is far from a 2pac,biggie,bone thugs or any other of the greatest in the game.