TWISTA : THE DAY AFTER (Fire)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Listen to it for yourself don't let someone ruin it by saying its weak before you hear it.

Tech isn't god a couple of yall needs to raise up off his bell head. I really don't see the hype and what makes him so special to the internet. He ain't dropped a album since 2002 ABSOLUTE POWER. IMO Twista is better.

Listen for yourselves. Thats just like some hating nigga telling you not to fuck a bad ass female you met and he said don't fuck her bc the pussy was loose when he did. Then you fuck her and can't even fit it in bc its so tight to you.

Moral of the story is don't go against something you don't know about just bc a certain smuck talks down on it.

DUECE OUT!

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
HAHA U FUCKIN CLOWN

Hello ghostt,

Cesolito #1 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - TWISTA : THE DAY AFTER (Fire) - in the Midwest Mafia forum of The Siccness Network.

This thread is located at:
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=157606&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Bc I don't scan album covers. I searched the net for a Album cover to put up on here. I do got the reatil cvopy the disc is all black with Twista written in silver

Feb 8, 2003
I'm not faking shit you don't know me or what I got. But anyways this thread is about promting the new Twista album its not about a coney ass nigga like you riding my dick. anyways go on some where else with your bullshit SMUCK bc you not worth my time.

UP

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah I edited them alot bc my computer is fucked up today its running slow everytime I hit replay it freezes up so I gottta repost the shit for it to work.

Anyways you gave your opinion about the album so drop it. Let everyone else give theres.

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Listen to it for yourself don't let someone ruin it by saying its weak before you hear it.

Tech isn't god a couple of yall needs to raise up off his bell head. I really don't see the hype and what makes him so special to the internet. He ain't dropped a album since 2002 ABSOLUTE POWER. IMO Twista is better.

Listen for yourselves. Thats just like some hating nigga telling you not to fuck a bad ass female you met and he said don't fuck her bc the pussy was loose when he did. Then you fuck her and can't even fit it in bc its so tight to you.

Moral of the story is don't go against something you don't know about just bc a certain smuck talks down on it.

DUECE OUT!
basically what i was thinkin the whole time........then yall started acting like some bitches.....everybody IS tryin to act like tech is god.....i been on tech since calm before the storm hes nuthin new.....get off his dick

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
who's on his dick? 1 person said that a track sounded like a tech track

And i been into tech since i heard questions on gang related.
i dont ride his dick, but yes, i am a fan.. that has nothin to do with this chump gettin shit twisted like someone was comparing tech to twista sayin tech is tyter.. ive also been a twista fan since i heard adrenaline rush when it came out.. i aint comparing the 2.. that got nothin to do with anything.. dont even know why he said it

so who's a bitch? not me, i was just fuckin wit the dude about him saying he had the retail cd, and his feelings got hurt