TWISTA & TECH N9NE.........WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yada yada yada...........

hmmm........ain't no one on anyone's nuts.......some fools on some other label came to "strange" with that shit.......let me tell ya'l somethin....tech is all about his fans......you don't believe me.....check the interview at MTV.com.....(you could also find it on the strange music forum).......tech has already came out the wood work and posted on the forum..........has twista??
not sayin anything bad about him, but atleast tech gave that effort.........and we love him more for that.......
that is why we as his fans support his music and are down with what ever he spitten.......cause it is all fire!!

tech knows that if it wasn't for his fan base he wouldn't be where he is.......that is why he loves us.....and we love him back for constantly bringin HEAT!!

if yall sleepin on him.......then get ready to wake up..........

nough said.......
oh....i already know i am gonna get crucified for this.......but oh well......

out!!

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN said:

that cuase we some loyal ass fans!!
look at the strange forum.......everyone posts up on there!!
that forum has more posts than anyother!!

oh and twista is/was cool..........but tech got mad heat.....versitality is a motha fucka!!

out!!
Riiighhht, Riiighhht......

Tech has love for his fans and they dont even see it with their own eyes, or even try to, so they wouldn't understand the luv that is spread between artist and fan...

And, because they haven't experienced anything like it anywhere by anyone they repin', they wouldn't understand..... It's a Strange thang...

Oct 25, 2002
yea twista and tech n9ne would be tight,
twista is tight, tech is tight, if there is any commotion about an album with twista and tech,i'd be the first in line to get it .. bottom line

Status
Not open for further replies.