Twista-N-Cap.1 "Windy City Villians"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Spordic, I don't upload to sicness cuz no matter how much I down the quality of the pic, it's always to big to attach. Yall may have not noticed, but I secretly put Twista and Cap.1's logo in the background. Can u find it?

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
thats a tight idea but those yellow sprinkles isnt helpin.
twista and cap arent really the same size and where cap1 has a shadow on his face t doesent... jus some things to think about

u got some nice concepts D but it seems u aint puttin all that into it. take ur time dog and experiment try out new things on PS

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
slowpoke said:
YEAH AND HE GOT PUNKED BY CAPONE OF CNN TO CHANGE HIS NAME,DON'T THINK CAPONE FROM TX HAS YET TO MESS WIT HIM THO,AND HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKIN "THROUGH THE EYES OF A DON" MY ASS
u jus hatin on cap1
capone was famous before cap1 had a deal so he couldnt use his name and capone of cnn is one of the worst rappers i ever heard. cap1 would tear up both capones wit lyrics and speed anyday. and yea cap1 aint no don but i thought that was a tight cd, but his new cd theory of life is kinda weak

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
chrome said:
u jus hatin on cap1
capone was famous before cap1 had a deal so he couldnt use his name and capone of cnn is one of the worst rappers i ever heard. cap1 would tear up both capones wit lyrics and speed anyday. and yea cap1 aint no don but i thought that was a tight cd, but his new cd theory of life is kinda weak
1ST. OFF IF YOU ARE THA CAT FROM EAST WA. I LIKE YOUR WORK

NOW AS FAR AS HATING....
LET'S SEE..."cap1 aint no don "....
"but his new cd theory of life is kinda weak "

I LOOK AT THESE "M.C'S" THAT WANT THAT MAFIA FAME (WE BOTH KNOW THAT THE REAL ONE'S RUN FROM FAME) LIKE WHAT?

NOW FROM WHAT I GOT FROM THA STORY WAS CAPONE DE CNN CALLED THE CHITOWN ONE OUT LIKE "YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR NAME OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!" AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW HE BECAME CAP.1
PEEP MY POST AND IT'S ON SOME STREET CHIT NOT SKILLS ON THE MIC LIKE YOURS IS
ME PERSONALY HEARD A SONG OF HIS ....WONT PUT $$$$ ON IT
AND THA WHOLE MOTOWN DEAL HAD ME LOOKING THE OTHER WAY

NO HATE JUST SOMEONE I WOULD NOT SPEND ON HIM

AND UNLESS "WE" ARE HATIN' IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE?