twista kill us all full right here!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
all you twista haters reply to every post i have concerning audio, video, news, etc. about Twista

I wonder why?

ex-poppin skinny crack sniffin college red-neck white boys

Nov 17, 2003
www.70mile.com
Checkthesig said:
all you twista haters reply to every post i have concerning audio, video, news, etc. about Twista

I wonder why?

ex-poppin skinny crack sniffin college red-neck white boys
i think the reason why you always dissin white people, is because you get picked on by them...you little fuckin bitch

and the reason why twista haters reply to your posts....they are sick of hearing about him, maybe if you posted on someone else once in a while and not post on twista ever 2 days everything would be cool man..

May 4, 2002
Just cause you want to give Twista's nuts a tongue bath, doesn't make me a hater for saying that it's not the BEST EVER SONG. CAUSE IT'S NOT! So FUCK YOU. It's not even Twista's best song. I think Twista's sick, but take his dick out of your mouth. You make him look bad saying dumb shit like that.

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
what the fuck do white folks have to do with smitts opinion...you have got to be the most ignorant mother fucker I've ever seen.....does it make you gay cuz you are ridin Twistas ballsack...I don't see anyone bringin up your homosexuality because of that...believe it or not.....people do have thier own opinions...don't make it a race issue you reatarded inbred....HAVE A GOOD DAY