Twista Kamakazi is str8 garbage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Kanye West shud be shot in the face

Theres one good cut on this whole cd

Bullshit New York production with those faggot old soul records sped up and wailing like strangled cats.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
roll like some 24's is the worst song on that bitch. i cant believe traxter did that bullshit. i got throwaway beats shittin on that.

Feb 12, 2004
yeaaa i agree that east coast beats were wack...
thats what fucked up tha album...
my friend think that album is weak
except for KILL US ALL..
and tha track with Luda...
personally i think it was alright..
but those beats... need to change...
Twista still flowed tight on tha songs tho..

May 21, 2002
Kill us all is the only good joint on there

This is what Kanye West and his faggot mates did to Scarface The Fix

It was declared a classic

But in actual fact it was bullshit

Twista always did corny songs but they were out wayed by the hard shit generally, somebody with beats needs to remix the whole cd.

Kanye's album is waaaaaaay better than Twista's shit. I only dug like 4 joints on Twista's shit. Adrenaline Rush AND the speedknot album is killin Kamikazee. Kanye should done his album like Dre did the Chronic. He's an OK rapper, but he aint nuthin spectacular. It aint too hard to rhyme a wordwith ITSELFlike hedoes on every flow. Those joints with Jigga, Comm, Mos and Talib are fire, tho!!! Freeway could've stayed home tho. But I spin Kanye's shit daily....Twista shit was in my disc-changer for like 90 minutes. Now I dont even know where I put the CD.

Worry not. Chicago got enough heat for the rest of the winter.

http://www.cdbaby.com/griffenmusic

peace.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
YALL TRIPPIN... THAT TWISTA ALBUM GOT FIRE ON IT... AND KANYE ONLY DID THREE BEATS ON THE ALBUM... TOXIC DID MOST OF THE BEATS EXCEPT THE ONE BY R. KELLY, AND THE ONES BY WILDSTYLE AND THE LEGENDARY TRAXSTER, AND ONE BY A CAT NAMED RED SPYDA. TOXIC DID THE DAMN THANG. HE DEFINITELY HAS GROWN AS A PRODUCER SINCE THE LEGIT BALLIN COMPS. I WASN'T FEELIN HIS BEATS BACK THEN, BUT HE HOT NOW... HE DID A MAIN STREAM ALBUM SO HE COULD'NT JUST GO GANGSTA ON THE WHOLE ALBUM, PLUS HE DONE ALREADY BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE POINT OF HIM DOIN ANOTHER ADRENALINE RUSH... KAMIKAZE IS STRAIGHT HEAT... HE STILL ONE OF THE HARDEST FROM THE CHI HANDS DOWN.

QUICK QUESTION, HOW IS THAT NEW CAP 1 ALBUM. I WAS FEELIN HIS FIRST ALBUM, BUT KINDA WAITIN ON FEEDBACK BEFORE I SNATCH THE NEW ONE....

OH YEAH, YALL NEED TO STOP CALLIN THAT SOUND EAST COAST SINCE KANYE AND TOXIC BOTH REP THE CHI AND THE MIDWEST. THAT'S A MIDWEST SOUND, AND JAY Z JUST GET THE CREDIT FOR IT SINCE HE BLEW IT UP FOR KANYE. KANYE WAS PRODUCIN LIKE THAT WAY BEFORE HE EVER FUCKED WITH JAY Z. THE CAT LEARNED HIS STYLE FROM NO I.D. AND YALL KNOW HE BEEN PROCUDIN FOR COMMON SINCE DAY ONE... NOW DIG THAT

Feb 12, 2004
i heard Twista is makin his new CD already...
i heaard its gonna be HARD shit..
and he gonna be rappin fast and violent
on way more songs..?

is this true..
or just some bullshit..?
lemme know..
cuase ill buy tha next album

MR. CLEEN said:
KANYE WAS PRODUCIN LIKE THAT WAY BEFORE HE EVER FUCKED WITH JAY Z.

True. Kanye shit was like that in '95. I didnt say Twista shit was garbage. That's my mans. He spit like nobody else. He always gone bang. But Kanye's shit is more well rounded. The "Slow Jamz" version on Kanye's shit is even better. All I'm sayin is for a 5-year wait - Kamikazee sounds rushed. But he gon get his money. It's a strip club album. Who don't love that? It's a juke fest. The only cuts that break the mold are "Kill Us All" and "I Wish". Every other song is inspired by lapdances and pole sliding. It's club shit. Regardless, I lov the fact that Tha Go is at the top of the charts on the hiphop side of things. Follow the lead...

ps-CLEEN - I got that logo. By mid-March we up and runnin. How was that show ya'll rocked last nite???

peace

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ONE THINGS FOR SURE...THIS ALBUM SHO AS FUCK AINT NO ADRENALINE RUSH...BUT OVERALL IT WAS COO IF NOT DISSAPOINTIN......IM JUST HAPPY FOR THAT NIGGA TWISTA......TO ME HE'S ONE OF THEM NIGGAZ WE USED TO LISTEN TO BACK IN THE DAY SMOKIN BLUNTS AND GETTIN FADED OFF O.E.....THAT GRIMEY UNDERGROUND SHIT....NOW THIS NIGGA ON BET 40+ TIMES A DAY......NOW THAT SUM SHIT YOU GOTTA LUV

Nahhh...

Mak Deniro said:
This is what Kanye West and his faggot mates did to Scarface The Fix

It was declared a classic

But in actual fact it was bullshit

Nah...you nuts. All Face shit iz classic. The Fix was sick. The beats banged.
ScarFace always do it up right, mayne...

"Overnite Celebrity" is raw.

"Favorite Drink" is waaay to similar to Spice 1's liquor tales back in the day. Beat and all. But I see what Twista is doin...This album is for cars and clubs. I cant wait til the nex one, cuz I'm sure he gon unleash all angles. Niggaz never even really heard Twista's second album (not released) with guest appearances from Black Sheep and a few other people u wouldn't expect. WHPK used to knock it back day. Plus the couple battle records when the beef was on with Naughty By Nature. Classic shit. Twista is a lyricists. But I see. The game is the game. Niggaz tryna chop paper AND DOIN IT...so I aint mad. Tha Go finnah stay on top for a minute. PsychoDrama new shit is incredible.

yep.

Aug 7, 2002
kanye should be shot in da face? what? one of ya'll should be shot in da face lol...that twista and kanye cd is a str8 banger...i think ya'll need to get really fucked up and let it mind fuck ya'll and you'll know how tight that ish is

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
GRIFF... I HEAR YOU. TO ME WHEN A CAT LIKE TWISTA DO A ALBUM LIKE ADRENALINE RUSH, HE UNDERSTANDS THAT HE WILL LOSE FANS OR PISS EM OFF WHEN HE CHANGES UP THE STYLE THEY COME TO EXPECT FROM HIM. IF YOU NOTICE KILL US ALL IS AN OLDER TRACK FROM THE ORIGINAL KAMIKAZE ALBUM. THE PRODUCTION SOUNDS DATED COMPARED TO OTHER TRACKS LIFFEY PRODUCED. I KNOW MIKE CAREN WHO EXECUTIVE PRODUCED THIS ALBUM, AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT TWISTA REALLY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO COME THE WAY HE DID OR THE ALBUM WOULD NEVER HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY. IF HE WOULD HAVE BUCKED THE SYSTEM AND STAYED RUGGED THE WHOLE ALBUM, TWISTA WOULD NOT BE WINNIN LIKE HE IS FEEDIN HIS FAMILY, AND PUTTIN THE SPOTLIGHT BACK ON THE CHI... WHICH YALL DESERVE. BUT PEEP GAME, I WAS SIGNED TO A MAJOR LABEL, TOMMY BOY WHO ARE KNOWN FOR RADIO HITS, AND I CHOSE TO BUCK THE SYSTEM INSTEAD OF DOIN A ALBUM FULL OF RADIO SHIT, AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME. SHIT I THINK BACK AND WONDER IF I PLAYED THERE GAME HOW MUCH FURTHER MY CAREER WOULD BE. THE STREETS STILL RESPECT ME, BUT WHO KNOWS ME OUTSIDE OF CALI? I UNDERSTAND THE PRESSURE HE WAS UNDER TO DO A MORE SOFTER KAMIKAZE. THE STREETS GOTTA REPSECT TWISTA FOR BEIN VERSATILE, AND HAVIN THE SKILL ENOUGH TO PLAY THE GAME. EVEN HIS CLUB JOINTS ARE HOT, AND EVERY HARDCORE RAPPER CAN'T MAKE CLUB JOINTS. YALL NEED TO SUPPORT THAT BOY, AND CHALK THIS ALBUM UP TO THE GAME BECAUSE TWISTA REALLY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO A.B.C. THIS ALBUM, MEANIN DO SAFE MUSIC FOR THE CLUB AND THE HOES WHO GONE EAT THIS ALBUM UP.

OH AND THE SHOW WAS HOT. WE RIPPED THAT SHIT.

YALL NEVER GAVE ME ANY FEEDBACK ON THE CAP ONE ALBUM, IS IT WEAK OR COOL?

May 21, 2002
carlos said:
kanye should be shot in da face? what? one of ya'll should be shot in da face lol...that twista and kanye cd is a str8 banger...i think ya'll need to get really fucked up and let it mind fuck ya'll and you'll know how tight that ish is

So Carlos let me get this right....

You posted a thread on 91siccness about 'beautiful' songs

You think C-Murder is a good rapper that isnt a 2Pac clone

and you like Kanye West production?

You must have no ears

MR. CLEEN said:
OH AND THE SHOW WAS HOT. WE RIPPED THAT SHIT.

YALL NEVER GAVE ME ANY FEEDBACK ON THE CAP ONE ALBUM, IS IT WEAK OR COOL?

I'mma dig around. He from over here in my hood...Englewood. Imma see what I can see. He was cool wit the folks over towards the Darkside, but..um...I dont think he be around the way too much.

Good business on that show. Imma still be in Southern Cali in Mar/Apr.

peace.