TWISTA BUSTA RHYMES JUST BLAZE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
OT would have been fucking great but you get a pass that track would be epic if tech got in on it...

sounds beastly

Jun 9, 2007
It's not gonna happen. :)

Keep dreamin tho, if you're into that thing. Like I said, maybe if they make a remix... Busta likes makin remixes & throwin like 20 rappers on em...

Apr 8, 2006
I always thought Busta was a lil Strange and Twista n Tech are compared so much that its almost like peanut butter n jelly...I thought about putting it in the open forum but thought it might fit well here.

I didn't reall consider it as off topic.

Oct 6, 2008
I always thought Busta was a lil Strange and Twista n Tech are compared so much that its almost like peanut butter n jelly...I thought about putting it in the open forum but thought it might fit well here.

I didn't reall consider it as off topic.
That may be, and the track is astonishing.. But if it does not directly involve a Strange Music Artist, event, product or project, an OT is needed. Of course we all know the rules..

On a lighter note, I did prop you for the post..

Thanks Red

Jul 1, 2004
wtf, you cant understand shit, but i got it, its fast, that means its dope, am i right?:D
Im with this guy!

Heres the lyrics.

gkjardsiogsdf;gsdf
ghsdfgfdshgsdfgh
sdfhytewrtrewwer
gdsfghsdfgsdfgdsfh
rtherartwertewrtewr
wqrqwehuikaefsadfas
tgetjghjhgjdfghjhkyuf
hjksaferafwerghrt
jrtujhyuhjkgfasdga
yyeuyrtyewrtywertret