TWISTA AND SPICE 1 ON A TRACK????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
JUST WONDERIN IF YAL THINK THIS WOULD BE TITE....

I CAN MAKE THIS HAPPIN, CUZZ SPICE 1 IS RECORDING IN L.A. AT BATTLE CATS STUDIO, AND THEY LOOKIN FOR THE RIGHT GUEST ARTIST, THEY ALREADY HAVE SNOOP DOG, TOO SHORT, BUSTA RHYMES, AND KOKANE.... THEY LOOKIN TO ADD LUDACRIS, AND I HAD MENTIONED TWISTA BUT WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA COST....

SO WHOEVER HERE AT LEGIT BALLIN CAN HIT ME, LET ME KNOW WHAT WE CAN WORK OUT.... BUT I PERSONALLY THINK THE TRACK WOULD BE FIRE!!!!

[email protected]

Sep 13, 2002
SAY IT AINT SO. PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO !!!!!!!!!!

SNOOP DOG, TOO SHORT, BUSTA RHYMES, AND KOKANE.... THEY LOOKIN TO ADD LUDACRIS, AND I HAD MENTIONED TWISTA BUT WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA COST....

NOT LUDACRIS NOT SNOOP NOT BUSTA RHYMES NOT SHORT.

WHY NOT 40 C-BO RICHIE RICH AND B-LEGIT.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GON BE HIM GOIN BACK TO THE OLD SPICE ON SOME RAW ASS BAY SHIT!!!!!!

DOGG BUSTA COOL I CAN SEE THAT HAPPAING FA SHO. SNOOP JUST A WEAK ASS BUSTA. SHORT, WELL SHORT A LEDGON THAT GET TO MUCH CREDIT. AND THE SONG ON YUK'S UGA KIND OF PUT SHIT INTO PRESPECTIVE"

AND LUDACRIS HE MAKE ME WANNA KILL ME SELF WHEN I HEAR HIM SPIT.

MY NAME IS LUDACRISSSSSSSSSSSSSS ILL FUCK YO BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE HOLD HIS WORDS WAY TO LONG HIS VOICE AYIGHT BEATS WEAK DELIVERY WEAK. HOOKS IS SORRY AS FUCK AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE AINT PUT NO EFFORT INTO SHIT SINCE HE GOT PAID.

TELL SPICE TO DO HIS THANG KEEP NETWORKIN AND THAT BUSTA TRACK GON BE FIRE. BUT DO THE DAMM THANG IN THE BAY, HE CAN BLOW UP HIM SELF, FUCK THE FEATURES.

GET CELLY ON THERE YUK ON THERE YA KNOW!!!!!!!!

OH AND CONGRAD'S ON DOIN SOME BIG THANGS AND MAKIN A NAME FOR YA SELF FOR YEARS TO COME!!!!!!!!

STAY UP FOLKS

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
WELL THINK BOUT THIS.... THE LAST SPICE 1 ALBUM ONLY SOLD A LIL OVER 20,000 UNITS.... THATS NOT THAT GOOD..... HE'S HAD ALBUMS WITH BAY/SAC CATS... THE SHIT IS ONLY SELLIN IN THE BAY.... THEY WANNA HIT EVERY REGION, THEY WANT A GOLD PLAQUE....

HE HAS SNOOP TO HOLD DOWN L.A., AND LUDACRIS WILL GET THE SOUTH, AND BUSTA THE EAST.... SPICE WILL HOLD DOWN THE WEST..... BUT HE WILL POSSIBLY HAVE SOME SHIT WITH C-BO AND KILLA TAY, BUT ITS NOT JUST UP TO SPICE TO MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN....

Sep 13, 2002
I feel you, what about gettin crooked I on there? any chance of that.

snoop will get everybody to buy it. gon pull up to a red light and here white boys bumpin spice 1 out they lifted truck hahaha.

i here you get his name out every where, what about gettin a track with do or die and johnny P since they just released a new album. they names out there and everybody seeing there cd's in stores.

im glad to see spice gon get his. and i know once cats here him with those features. those features aint gon sell no more.

cause spice can make all them cats look bad period!!!!!

Sep 13, 2002
i think spice would sound tight with eminem even though he a little goffy and a punk.

i dont think anyone sounds tight with luda snoop or short though they pretty much suck.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i think he sud hook up wit crooked i hes deffenitly the most talented on the west and probly wouldnt cost that much

but yeah twista on a track u know it wud be tight he sounds good wit anyone he jus blesses the mic
________
Headshop

Oct 21, 2002
ya fa show

shit he should have got a track with nasnah fuck that he should get a track with x-raided fuck all the bullshit
either route spice 1 goes he gets respect from me that would be sick as fuck to see him with twista cause no one spits it like twista