TWISM: This Week In Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2002
-KaLil3ul2- said:
i still think zero's funny....
not many people can break down any post line-by-line and individually ridicule every single thing said against him after a year and a half and still be funny.
clever lil bastard.
True

Aug 22, 2002
Zero Media is that kid that sits in the back of your european world history class with a gaze on his face, looking for some sort of sign from whatever deity he chooses to worship that his life has some sort of meaning. He finds entertainment in those little "turn to page 427" games we all played with our text books in high school. He has a lobsided head with a bad haircuit, and a bunch of hairy moles on his face and neck. He's approximately 40 lbs overweight and has pasty white skin. I'm talking about the pasty white people skin we get that is the worse kind. This is the kind that sunburns really easily. He doesn't wear shorts because he has thick black hair that makes him look like a fucking yeti. His only friend is Wilbur, an albino blind kid in the slow class. He walks around with a walkman on (the kind that plays cassettes) and constantly listens to 70's rock, and occasionally some Tech N9ne.

This is the kid that disses people on message boards. He has a little skill using paintshop pro 4.8.3.1 and likes to add homoeroticness and cum stains to pictures for amusement. The pictures are funny, but this is all we will see from this guy. He probably works as a carhop at Sonic delievering milkshakes and oversalted fries.

I say we send this guy a plane ticket to KC and give him a "wedgie" and a "wet willy". It might stop him from posting wack shit on the message board.

Nov 14, 2002
Well, here we go... Thanks for the material MxPx.

JxJxH said:
Zero Media is that kid that sits in the back of your european world history class with a gaze on his face, looking for some sort of sign from whatever deity he chooses to worship that his life has some sort of meaning.
It's a very good idea that you started your post with a "smart" word such as "deity", because you probably tricked a few people into thinking you're clever. Now using your clever skills, explain to everyone what the fuck you're talking about, and your basis for saying so.

Go ahead... Nah I mean it. Go for it. Go...

He finds entertainment in those little "turn to page 427" games we all played with our text books in high school. He has a lobsided head with a bad haircuit, and a bunch of hairy moles on his face and neck.
Shit you got me... It's amazing how you can see my moles by reading a few bits of text.

He's approximately 40 lbs overweight and has pasty white skin. I'm talking about the pasty white people skin we get that is the worse kind. This is the kind that sunburns really easily.
That's from sitting in my coffin all day.

He doesn't wear shorts because he has thick black hair that makes him look like a fucking yeti.
I don't wear shorts, because shorts are for little kids and old men.

His only friend is Wilbur, an albino blind kid in the slow class. He walks around with a walkman on (the kind that plays cassettes) and constantly listens to 70's rock, and occasionally some Tech N9ne.

Oh I'm sorry... For a second there I thought this post was going to consist of something I'd have to contend with.... Obviously not.

This is the kid that disses people on message boards. He has a little skill using paintshop pro 4.8.3.1 and likes to add homoeroticness and cum stains to pictures for amusement. The pictures are funny, but this is all we will see from this guy.
Good work commenting on the obvious... And everyone here will just go "Well what about the 200 banners he made?"

I say we send this guy a plane ticket to KC and give him a "wedgie" and a "wet willy". It might stop him from posting wack shit on the message board.
Please do.

Nov 14, 2002
I smell.....
Is that you MxPx?
I smell...

Where you at? I'm eagerly waiting for your reply. Or if I were a hugely commercial rapper, I'd say "I'm patiently waitin' for a post to explode on".

Anyhow, while I'm waitin' for your inevitably sorry reply, I'll just walk down the block and get shot 9 times. Later.

Aug 22, 2002
hahahahaha@ you "waiting for my reply."

You probably sittin' there and shit, refreshing this page of this thread 20 times a day. I bet you put this page in your favorites, going here as SOON as you get online.

You are wack man. You are some corny nerd who is obsessed with cum stains. There is NOTHING more I can say about you. I wish I could, but the "one asshole on the message board" thing has been done OVER and OVER again. hiphopinfinity, SOHH, soundcircuit, krib.com (RIP), onthegrind.... they all got their assholes and BETTER ones at that.

man... the list goes on.

the point of internet beef is to be FUNNY with the shit. because quite frankly, you aren't gonna do anything but talk SHIT (even though I heard you said you were gonna come to E. STL and "beat anybody's ass cuz you're not afraid of anyone" :rolleyes:) and get people to respond to you.

the best way to "deal" with you is NOT respond, and watch how flustered you get

(ie - replying to the thread again to bump it to the top, asking where I'm at)

bye! no more replies for youuuu!:eyecross:

again, hahahahaha@ you "waiting for my reply."

Loser.

Nov 14, 2002
You probably sittin' there and shit, refreshing this page of this thread 20 times a day. I bet you put this page in your favorites, going here as SOON as you get online.
Oh so, somehow the order in which I visit websites is on your mind during the day?

You are wack man. You are some corny nerd who is obsessed with cum stains. There is NOTHING more I can say about you.
Yeah, because you're already out of material, and you've been stealing Nicks act the whole time anyhow.

I wish I could, but the "one asshole on the message board" thing has been done OVER and OVER again. hiphopinfinity, SOHH, soundcircuit, krib.com (RIP), onthegrind.... they all got their assholes and BETTER ones at that.
And yet I have so many friends here... Must piss you off. And you clearly don't know much about me. You're either new here and are just a message board superhero (whom I've dealt with before) or Nick got you to come and give me shit. Either way, I assure you that you're way off base. But since you choose to carry on with your shenanigans....

the best way to "deal" with you is NOT respond, and watch how flustered you get
Yeah, just like how flustered I was when Lej0_Br0ke stopped replying. Oh and Fuckoff too... Yeah, flustered was the word. I know you'll reply although you claim you won't, because I'm sure one of these days you'll tie your Superman cape a little too tight and choose to come swooping down on the siccness to save the world. I'm sure I'll really miss you when you're gone though..

::Zer0 waves goodbye::

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
don trip ze-hoe im still chillin right up here in kc where you wish you were

ill be back in skoo in bout a month n we can pick this shit back up then

L8

ITS TRUE