TWISM: This Week In Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Hey everyone....it's ya boy Nick here to let everyone know what's really been goin on with Strange Music over the last few days.

It was a busy weekend....so where do we start? AH...Thursday!

Spiritfest:

What a wonderful event this was such an exciting time for all who attended.

Due to the extreme lateness of Tech and Travis....I was unable to catch Vertigo's set. Although I heard it was off the meat rack so to speak.

Tech's set was beautimous as usual. Did all the regular songs and even made time for Kutt to do "Hip Hop Warning", BG to do "It's Over Now", Vertigo to do "KCMO" and S&S to do "Block Party". Twas quite the site to see.

Here are the photo highlights...

TheVille31 came out to support Vertigo and Strange

Curv and Ground Zero rippin the mic for Vertigo

SG puttin it down for Vertigo

and ofcourse Speedy

Sorry no pics of Luna.....but he was there...i promise

TO BE CONTINUED........

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
pt 2

On to the Tech/Strange music portion of This Week In Strange Music.

Here we have Aaron in his "Bishop Tech" garb with KCMO painted on his forehead.

Mr. Grant Rice

That big fat black motherfucker Krizz Kaliko

Melvin aka Kutt, being anti-social again

So that's that.....Spiritfest was real cool. Quiet Riot made jokes and should have got they ass beat, but oh well. It was fun to see all who came out....STRANGE 7, 4EVERREIGN, BETTHATSTANG, THEVILLE31, JESSE JAMES (good lookin on the cd man) and all others i forgot to mention....if i missed ya....there was probablly a reason for it.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
On to Friday.....

I woke up at the crack of dawn (5:30am) to get ready to leave for Boulder, CO. As I was showering I thought....what better way to show that there are no hard feelings between myself and 70 Mile than to wear my 70 Mile shirt to the Tech show later that evening. So here I am...at the Strange Music office sporting my spiffy 70 Mile shirt.

People made their jokes ("you just won the fag of the year award" and "you should put FUCK above that"), but I was serious. I guess you can't take me serious all the time, but this was one thing that should have been taken serious.

Now unfortunenately I had a horrible accident that involved a Krispy Kreme Jelly Doughnut.....I was not happy. :cry:

So goes my life i guess. You win some, you lose some, but you fight to live another day.

Clearly devistated by my accident, Strange Music's own Cory Nielsen, wrecklessly whipped the brand new Tech N9ne freightliner around the Total parking lot in Hays, KS and ultimately got himself into some hot water with Travis O'Guin by ramming the side of it into the corner of the Tech N9ne Van.

Here is a crude illustration of the crime scene.

Although Cory tried to play it off by blaming it on the "turning radius" of the new van, but I think he's learned his lesson and will slow down a little in the future.

The show in Boulder was pretty good....Aaron, Melvin and Christopher performed almost flawlessly to the anxious crowd that awaited them in Boulder.

No pictures available...sorry.

Amazingly enough the ride home from Boulder was fairly uneventful. With the exception of me being chastized by Cory for taking 70 instead of 670 to avoid Downtown trafic when we returned Saturday night. I would hereby like to apoligize to Cory and Nick for delaying our return to Blue Springs by a whole 3 minutes that I wasted by taking the Downtown route inlieu of the 670 route.

And that stunt you pulled was uncalled for Cory and you know it....we all could have perrished in a firey inferno if I had lost control while you covered my eyes while driving.

When we finally returned I was informed that Zero.MediA was provided a batch of cookies by STRANGE7.....and I would just like to ask.........WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? and also....how were they Zero?

SUNDAY:

After traveling for 10 hours on saturday i decided I owed myself a "day off". So I chose to stay in bed til mid-afternoon...only to move to the couch at around 3:30. Later that evening many of us got together for a "surprise" b-day party for big Trav. I heard the #42 fly around...but I'll keep that on the DL.

This was quite the event. We laughed, we drank, we ate, we laughed again....and drank some more. Oh before I forget....unless you are TRYING to get fucked up....don't order a Long Island Iced Tea from Baja 600.

All in all it was a joyus event. And I would like to thank those who made it possible for me to attend. It was a gracious gesture. If there was one thing wrong about the night it would maybe be the over useage of "Old School" lines/jokes. Wait what the fuck am I talkin about?

I'm sure 4EVERREIGN loved having "earmuffs" taught to her little one. You can thank Cory for that once again. But it stops right there and it starts right here because I think what my friend is trying to say is. Love is blind. YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!!!!!

That about wraps up TWISM.....tune in next week where we'll tell you how Jose fixes a broken dolly wheel with duct tape. I must go wash my 70 Mile shirt....I hope the jelly comes out.

and now.....i leave you with this......

Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I fuckin' need you more than ever.

Nick

Aug 22, 2002
HAHAHAHAAHAHAA@ the look on your face after the donut accident. Classic post! I wish I could have been there. Fuck being broke!

Nov 14, 2002

Nick after Matt saw him wearing 70 Mile gear.... Club soda and toothpaste will remove that blood, Nick.

When we finally returned I was informed that Zero.MediA was provided a batch of cookies by STRANGE7.....and I would just like to ask.........WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? and also....how were they Zero?
LoL... You didn't know about that? They were fuckin' awesomeness. I've never seen home-baked cookies all be the exact same shape and size but STRANGE7 enlightened me to a "slow baking" process that evidently she learned in Best Cookies on the Planet class in High School. Oh and I won them in a private contest between myself and... myself I guess.

don't order a Long Island Iced Tea from Baja 600.
Or one from anywhere on Long Island.

Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I fuckin' need you more than ever.
Total fuckin eclipse of your momz?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Nick.....i am disappointed that you all would go to a "wanna-be" Mexican restuaraunt.....
their fuckin food is some ass tasting shit...
but those little chilli's they serve every meal with are fuckin HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^talkin about Baja 600 (on the plaza)

Aug 21, 2002
Kuhl dude...

Too bad I wasn't there... When you said T.W.I.S.M. I thought you were talking about The World Is Mine, (short lived, but had some great gear)...

Oh, well... You suck and that's that dudette... Hahaha!

Cory is still Craigs girlfriend by way of being Trav's lil' homo whore slut truck driver with a blom, blom, blom, blom hairline and a mouth full of Tabacceh at all times, and Craig also with his snake beard... (s-s-s-s-s-s...)

Strange7, where's my damned milk-n-cooooookiieeees???

Zer0.... Blah... Send me your crumbs punk!

TheVille... Dork hahahaha... Looks like you enjoyed the show man with your rosey red cheeks dude!

I am the only person alive that hasn't wrecked a vehicle out of the whole fleet of drivers. Who's next you ask, well why dont Tech ever wreck one, that'd be kuhl....

Tune in next time to TWISM..... The Worlds Insite on Shit talking MasZive... Heheheheheheh....

Aug 21, 2002
NO!!! Oh my God, you have issues... A "Small fee"... I thought we went back to the step child years S7... What happened to that.... Tell you what, Imma be up there this weekend, so go on ahead and store some in the fridge for a brotha, and I can "sample" :ahem: "sample" like 20 of them with some milk and see if they are on point? Umm kay????

Is there a charge for smelling them?

Mar 31, 2003
Nick Nick Nick, wut did i tell you about wearin that shirt out in public, i told you it would end up on here and you would be at constant ridicule, that shit is great, ahahhaha

Oh and Maszive hate to reign on your little im the greatest speech your not the only driver with a clean record of no wrecks in the strange fleet buddy, so now we are in competition to get into the first wreck, watch yourself when im driving next to ya ill take us both outta the game hehehehe

steve