Twin-G album review on Seaspot.com....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
"The production is what you've come to know and love from the Lac crew, gangsta-ass West Coast funk and bounce. As you would expect on any proper Lac release, in-house beatsmith D-Sane laces Twin with tha siccness for a few tracks. D may be one of the most underrated producers in the town."

Nice review..

Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
"D may be one of the most underrated producers in the town."
Jesus sometimes I wonder who writes that stuff for seaspot and what they know. As far as I can see things, D-Sane is not what you call 'underrated' because people who are educated about NW rap music know, the man is fuckin sick. I have more NW albums than anybody and I literally mean anybody, I have heard more of the released NW material than probably anybody else, and let me tell you, the man is too good to be underrated, he is #1 plain and simple.

btw I might start writing for seaspot soon be on the lookout.

Nov 30, 2002
TWIN-GAMER said:
TRUE TRUE BUT REALLY NO ONE REALLY IS FUCKIN WIT MY DUDE BESIDES WEST COAST STONE AN ROCPHELLA AN CUDDY
like dude said before.. depends on the type of beat youre lookin for... for that grimey west coast shit... d-sane would be one of if not the one i'd pick for that style of beat for sure... dude has that style on lock like none other in the town... or in the NW...

pz