Tweets tip off former NFL player about 300 teens partying in his home..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Even horses have no fucking respect for peoples property in 2013.

A New Brunswick couple was baffled after a family member sent them a photo of their horse perched on the roof of a garage.
Stephen Downey and his wife Pat raise racing horses in Hampton N.B. But despite their experience with the four-legged beasts, they say they were baffled after seeing a photo, taken by Stephen's brother Archie, of a young colt on the garage roof.
"It looked like Archie had done a joke on Stephen and Photoshopped the horse on the roof because that just doesn't happen" Pat Downey told CTV Atlantic. "You would never get a horse to do something like that."
Faggot ass 90s stallions.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
people think I'm joking, and some people think it's sad, but sometimes I wish I could go back to just having a pager. Not because I think that's cool, but because I don't want to be instantly reached by everyone, and have my entire life be instantly accessible and then summed up and discarded by every fucking faggot I know. Would it be the end of the world if you tried to reach me and it took me oh, say, 6 fucking hours to get back to you, instead of being like "where the fuck were you???? I fucking texted you!"

Oh no, it wouldn't kill anyone, because humans were able to live that way up until ten fucking years ago.