Twamp Nina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
Big Rob and OG MS,

I have lost touch with what Killa Valley Entertainment is doing. Rock Bottom Records out here in A.N.T.I.O.C.H used to have alot of information on what you guys were putting out and pretty accurate release dates for your projects, but since you don't have Young Droop anymore it is like they don't promote you guys anymore.
Well any way, I was wondering when that Twamp Nina "Sanchos" is dropping? Who is on the production tip? What features do they have on it?
Also could you give your KVE fans a little reason on why you picked Twamp Nina up?
KEEP KILLIN' THEM WITH THAT VALLEY HEAT, No water for this game!!!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Basically we have been in the studio more than anything, We haven't been as active in the streets and with retailers such as Rockbottom as much lately. Plus the store thing sidetracked us a lil bit. Rockbottom used to buy a lot of product and do plenty of consignments with us and I'm sure we can still do thangz with um but for now they've been orderin our stuff thru Urbanlife. Back then it was pretty much just Droop recording but nowadayz itz about 10 artists with about 4 constantly recording and with it being in our own labb now it takes plenty of time and with just two people handlin pretty much everything it leaves less time for the other things. However we will be more visual as the weather gets warmer and as we release about 5 new albums in May/June.

Robb was cool with Rock D and Twamp Nina... and after choppin it up with them for a while they expressed interest in workin with us and they seemed like a good addition to the roster. They will be doin a joint venture with us. Their album is about 4 or 5 songs from bein done... I would say a July release if all goes well.

thanx for the true support homie, we will attempt to keep rewarding you with quality Kartel releases...

Jackn 4 Beatz, Farmboy presentz Plantin' Seedz, Underground Hittaz 2, CNT Againist All Odds, Myth Untamed, West Coast Gold 2, Moonshine Bandits are a couple to watch for.