tut tut... Another Rapper Gone Bad!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Just yesterday, I was browsing on the internet to buy this rapper's album, and look what I came upon:

Man arrested in Taco Incident
KMA News Bureau
Modesto, California (KMA) - Yesterday, police charged A local rapper with taco throwing with intent to kill. Police say that the victim was a 95-year-old woman. Her name has not been released.

The incident started when Ram-C-Note got behind the victim’s car. Apparently, the victim was traveling at 35 mph in a 55 zone. Ram-C-Note drove his car within a few inches of the victim’s. Ram-C-Note then passed the victim and threw several tacos at the victim hitting her on the face. She suffered no permanent injuries.

The victim was quoted as saying, "I thought I was going to die. It was like a never-ending barrage of taco shells and spicy meat." He also said that he was making disparaging remarks about his driving while he was throwing the tacos. He was able to remain in control of the car while the incident occurred. Ram-C-Note fled the scene directly after the taco throwing took place.

Apparently, Ram-C-Note is a known taco addict and can usually be found with several pounds of tacos at any one time. Prosecutors are looking into the possibility that this may have been a hate crime. Ram-C-Note has been known to harass old people in the past. If convicted Ram-C-Note could face up to 50 years in jail for the taco throwing. No court date has been set.

May 2, 2002
That's gotta be one of the funniest stories i've heard!! LMFAO!

"I thought i was going to die. It was like a never ending barrage of taco shells and spicy meat."