Turntable

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
This world is like a turntable but a lil more unstable unable to cope thats why we got Kats in allys shooting dope eighty five percnt of the population is broke Young kids found with wrist slit Allah Budda and Jah why dose life gotta be like this It jus seams like tarnished dreams i hear no mercy threw the painful screams how many more horrors will the fuiture bring fifty million more deaths i beg, I beg for it to stop with every breath eathier that or jus lay me to rest I cant do it anymore and ive already did my best Aids infected babies are born on a daily baises internal pain is hiddin in empty spaces some childern are tought from birth to be raciest dicusting hate branded on thier innocent faces for no understandable reason i see no sighn of this pain seasin This kind of hate should be treason so many hipcritical preachers in the poll-pits preaching teaching a distorted word of God its no wonder why we find life so hard so many of our children walk around lost and all of this is done at our cost I feal lessons were learnd by the scars of sufferin i earnd Try to move with past memorys burned pass the torch to the next mans turn cuz i dont belive i can hold on But it was you that told me to roll on I cant i told you i cant hold on Do you really understand the words in this song or are you jus getting it all wrong i could have been a passivest and jus hit the bong but i chose to be an activest and feed it to you in a song hold on and lisiten to the words i say didnt get get it rewind the track and hit play dont stop there you gotta relay the message get on your feet theres no time for resting