Turf Talk's New Shyt Means Droop-E's BACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
DAMN!!!!!I been waitin to hear a lil new Droop-E since his lil solo album to hear how he's been doin beat wise,i mean i figured he'd b learnin and getin better and come cum bakk wit a bang but SHYT!!!!Dis "West Coast Vaccine",all tha traxx Droop-E did highlight tha Album to me.Him and Rick Rock controlled dis shyt and Droop-E sounds lightyears away 4rom where he waz b4,incredible.i gota say dat "BAY BRIDGES VOL.2" WILL B ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED BAY ALBUMS,and ima go out on a limb and say Droop-E gona b one of tha best producers in tha game in about 3 years.Jus my opinion but i kno yall hear tha progression too tho

May 4, 2005
Couldn't agree anymore. Droop E is a great producer, who really came through on Turf Talks new shit. I can't wait to hear more of his stuff. He has really diversified and is making some hot stuff. He could definately be branching out to do beats for all kinds of artists around the country

Jan 18, 2006
underground said:
droop-e suprised me on turfs new shit...i been a fan, but his shit was starting to sound the same. he has really showed his skill and diversity on turfs new cd. props to droop-e...
Exactly.i mean i knew he would come hard again but he blew me away wit how far he'z come.even Freeway said he Sik Wid It on "Minnnie Minnie",gav him his propz

May 17, 2006
I haven't heard the new Turf, but Droop-E is sick with the beats. That Bay Bridges Comp kinda sounded the same, but that was to get his sound out. As far as diversity, isn't that some old ship or something??? Nah, real talk though, I think he can pull it off.
As far as Rick Rock, sometimes I think he can do better or the artist just needs to pick better beats.

Aug 25, 2005
i don't know what yall talkin about...droop-e's shit sounds like playstation mtv music generator compared to Rick Rock's shit...

aint even near the same level...that "minnie minnie" beat is hella hoot...worst beat i've heard on a good album in a looooong time...had potential but that off kilter drum loop killed it...that "ripper" song is garbage too

turf is one of my favorites, and i copped the album day it came out...but i'm kinda disappointed. Street Novelist is classic to me, this one is just alright

"bring the bass back", "doe boy", "superstar", "i got chips", "back in the day", "popos", "groupie", and that other shit i forgot the name of (with Knockamichie) are all hard, so is the intro...everything else is garbage..."X" was the most disappointing because i've never heard Yuk and Turfy drop the ball that bad...

Nov 1, 2005
scodylan said:
i don't know what yall talkin about...droop-e's shit sounds like playstation mtv music generator compared to Rick Rock's shit...

aint even near the same level...that "minnie minnie" beat is hella hoot...worst beat i've heard on a good album in a looooong time...had potential but that off kilter drum loop killed it...that "ripper" song is garbage too

turf is one of my favorites, and i copped the album day it came out...but i'm kinda disappointed. Street Novelist is classic to me, this one is just alright

"bring the bass back", "doe boy", "superstar", "i got chips", "back in the day", "popos", "groupie", and that other shit i forgot the name of (with Knockamichie) are all hard, so is the intro...everything else is garbage..."X" was the most disappointing because i've never heard Yuk and Turfy drop the ball that bad...
songs you listed are def my faves but i think X is tight, its just on a wholleeeee diff vibe than the rest of the album. that X song is like somethin off a tech n9ne album or some shit, i didnt really like the voice sample but its creepy as fuck. its a good song just sounds a lil outta place on that shit

i like this just as much as street novelist if not a bti more

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Droop E surprised me on turfs CD, before this i thought dude was kind of overrated. He stepped it up big time.