TURF GRINDAZ & ROLLERZ ONLY CAR CLUB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
First and foremost, please forgive me for not posting the actual video. I simply do not know how to do it. So I am posting the link.

For those who do not know, the Rollerz Only Car Club is the biggest car club in the world with chapters all over America as well as Japan, Sweden, Germany. etc., etc., etc.

The President of the Seattle Chapter and the Head Founder met with us this summer and invited us to perform at their Renton Car Show on 8/15/09. Needless to say they invited us to join their organization. We recorded a song for their car club called the "Rollerz Only Anthem", which will be on our new album.

However they had a big Car Show in Las Vegas where they were awarded the 6x Car Club of the year by Lowrider Magazine. One of the members of Rollerz Only put together a video and put our song on the video.

So I wanted y'all to check it out and let me know what you think.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArp1jvkWtI

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 10, 2006
diggin da track n good job on ur networkin fam...funny tho cuz we bout to work on a track for the Homiez Only out in yakima lol Car Scene is a good outlet for NW artists

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Fa'sho! The Rollerz Only has been a blessing for my group. They hooked us up with other car clubs to like Lowcos Car Club. We were out in Yakima and took a picture with one of the Homiez Only. I forget potnaz name, but he was cool cat.

We need to network and collab as well.