TURF GRINDAZ & ESPN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Good news!

My group Turf Grindaz and ESPN Sports Network are now working together. We will be providing music for the College Football Conference. This is a real exciting opportunity for us.

We will also be opening up for Cool Nutz in Wenatchee, Washington on 10/24/09 as well as having a In-Store at Hastings.

We are also working on a new album. Me and my group busted our ass, "Poundin' Tha Pavement" this summer. I want to thank everybody who gave us a chance and supported us by buying our music, coming to our shows and reviewing our album, putting our songs on their youtube video as well as their mixtapes, mixshows and internet radio stations.

For those who haven't had the chance to check us out, please log onto www.cdbaby.com/cd/turfgrindaz

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Congrats on that move. How did you hook everything up with ESPN?
My rap partner has a childhood friend that works for ESPN. He wanted us to do a lil rap for some college football footage. So we made it happen. He submitted the track to his boss who is the head of the music department at ESPN. He clears all the music at ESPN for shows and sports footage.

He liked it, but he said that they needed to clear the song with two other departments and ESPN. 3 weeks later the head of the DEpartment contacted us and said that they liked it and wanted to use the track.

And I guess we will be doing some NFL tracks as well for ESPN. So this is a really big opportunity for us. And they are also putting out contact info on the air as well. So we will be getting National Exposure.

@Dub G,

Thanks for showing love as well.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@Trmndus,

By tha looks of what is going on. Our new album will mostly by out in Feb. 2010. Who knows, we got four labels interested in us. We got the ESPN thing popping off. I'm trying to just put it in perspective right now.

People are talking right now about us. Like Paul Wall said, "we got the internet going nuts" LoL! But for real, it has been a blessing that we really had to work for.

Trmndus, Thanks to you for showing us love. A lot of people went to your site and checked us out. That means a lot to a struggling rap group. Any and all esposure; whether big or small is huge for us.

We have been getting some us love from the bay as well. DJ Mark 7 who is a major DJ in the bay has shown us a lot of love. He put our song in his 30 minute mixes with such bay legends as E-40, Mac Dre, etc.

DJ J-Spin, the official DJ of Dem HoodStarz has reached out to us for some of our tracks. We are getting the respect that the NW deserve. I feel by just reaching out to us.

We are going to keep it moving and reppin' the NW by grinding and showin' we got heat.

For real thanks to everybody showing us love.

In the next couple of days, I will post up a video of one of our performances in Bellingham.

Trmndus, if you got video capabilities on your site I can shoot you the video to post up on your site as well. Let me know.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Cinatra...

Just let me know....preciate cha....
Fa'sho! We preciate ya to, Mane!

I was waiting for my potna to upload the video footage and provide me a link, so I can shoot it to you....But he is a lil slow. I am "FINALLY" getting high speed internet, so I will be able to do it myself. It should be hooked up my this Monday. It just took me 4 years to convince my wife that it was a good investment and it would help my music business drastically.

I can shoot you the video footage and we did a 10-track maxi single to help promote our album in the streets. I can shoot you a copy of that and if you wanted to, you could upload the whole thing to your site.

Let me know what you think.

PEACE & BLESSINGS