tupac dick riders - Tech N9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
how do you guys feel about tech n9ne saying, pac would of banged his music in ITS ALIVE..

how do you all feel about that, is that justified? i think it is but i want yall opinons

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i think pac would have been feelin tech on the creative end..but none of us can really say cuz we dont know what kinda shit pac bumped in his spare time....but didnt tech explain in a track that he had met pac and they tagged teamed some slut together or somethin along those lines?..i dont know...after really takin some time to soak tech9..i dont see how anyone could deny the talent..dude is on some new shit..some refreshing shit.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
"didnt tech explain in a track that he had met pac and they tagged teamed some slut together or somethin along those lines?.."

That's the song Cursed. 'That "slut" is a metaphore for the rap game.
Pac wanted to do a track with Tech, produced by QDIII. Pac dropped his verse for it and Tech would do it later on .. but Pac died before Tech could.
Yes, I feel it's justified.

Apr 25, 2002
There is a Pac and Tech song. Thugs get Lonely too. Thats why in Cursed Tech says Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan. You can get it off Kazaa.

Aug 12, 2002
Tech was asked that is "Thugs Get Lonely too" was ever going to be released and He and answered "if it ever comes out, i dont want it to be on my album cuz i dont want profit from Tupacs death".. for some of you "do u fools listen to music or just skip through it? - Jay Z, why is artists labeled as Dickriders as soon as they praise some1?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Pac had love for Tech....it's pretty known in the game that they was coo as fuck. Tech is showin the cat love and keepin his name alive thru his music....he was a BIG inspiration to him so he shows it in his music. Not everyone that mentions Pac in they music is dick riders....some got actual history with the legend.

playa rae.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Yes I believe Pac would've bumped Tech's shit, the majority of the music Pac listened to in his spare time was underground music. I know he was a big fan of Esham, so what does that tell ya.

Thugs Get Lonely Too 2 is tight, Tech's on the second version of the song, there is a Pac solo version of it also.

Aug 25, 2003
Chronic said:
"didnt tech explain in a track that he had met pac and they tagged teamed some slut together or somethin along those lines?.."

That's the song Cursed. 'That "slut" is a metaphore for the rap game.
Pac wanted to do a track with Tech, produced by QDIII. Pac dropped his verse for it and Tech would do it later on .. but Pac died before Tech could.
Yes, I feel it's justified.
You beat me to it. Tech N9ne is one of the best artists in the game because he doesnt rap fruity like most rappers and what about Pac that was liked was his ability to stay real and not sell out. Pac and Esham were good friends from what I heard(This may not be right) anyway from what was said it was supposed that after Pacs incarceration(The last one he was in before his death) Esham and brother James were supposed to sign Pac to Reel Life but due to Reel Lifes shutdown and James lock down the hook up never happened. Damn I would have liked to see Esham and Pac due a couple of songs together.

Epidemic

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ Then you didnt respect Pac enough to like him. When an artist flows with someone you dont like you have to respect it or just not like it, but then its like your dissing the artist because the artist thought it was a good idea.

Epidemic

Apr 25, 2002
^^ shut the fuck up nerd...just like you and your fetish with siccmade...i dont even have to get into that..everyone on the sicc knows the story...and who the fuck are you tellin me what i have to do?..kick rocks child...im in no mood to debate with you

once again for the record..ESHAM+PAC=BOO BOO

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ Alright once again your ignorant ass speaks. I get tired of dogging you so Ill just say this your a joke on this board. I let you just walk away after you ran your mouth. So Iam going to just say this, yor butt hirt because I spoke the truth, I said it in a way that wasnt disrespecting you and you disrespect me well fuck you. Your the forums board bitch and all your about is crying. Fuck you, Your not to speak to me or at me. Stay in your place SON. Before you get put there.

Epidemic

Apr 25, 2002
^^ put me in my place you fuckin cock smoking siccmade groupie..dont be mad cuz you had a crush on lynch and he wasnt havin it..its all good..take all that anger out on the hundreds of siccmade posters you got hangin on your room...fuckin tramp..oh i just spoke on you..guess you gotta put me in my place rite?..lmao..kick rocks chump

Aug 25, 2003
Blah blah blah blah is all you do TRY and act hard because to me your the hurt one. I say true statments and run around like a bitch on her period with cramps trying to figure out how to try and piss me off well guess what your not going to intimidate me like your trying to do. Your a hurt little boy who needs a hug well go get one from someone and quit trying to be my friend junior.

P.S. ILL HOLLA

Epidemic