TUPAC & $crilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
You really need a foot in your ass for that one!
But , , ,whatever makes your dumb ass feel good, have at it, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,Idiot.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Yea right. Thats a tight track... How can you say that shit? Why do you have a negative attitude about it. Write a happy song for once stop livin life so angry and show some love once in awhile... matter fact im open minded. Show me what im doing wrong. Teach me a way to present myself better. And let me learn somethin PRO

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Damn, you got me thinkin about this shit. Its not like im tryin to sell it or make money off it.. just ride to my shit with pac. All my life i have achieved a lot. I look at myself and am proud for what i have EARNED just turnin 21. Unfortuinatly for myself homie i do not have the knowladge about as much as you do for one with this business but i aint trippin, I WILL GET THERE. And when i see shit like im an idiot... it kinda hurts me.. only B-cuz you know me on a personal level. You know im intelligent, you know i come correct with my $crill, i handle my business very seriously.. Matter fact whos the one your always tellin to stop thinkin so much about business and kick it. but im always motivated on improving myself and getting more faster then the average joke talkin about it, i be about it fuck... i did it. Remember when we had community service and i did concrete with you. What did you see in me. A fuckin leader, and i think i surprised you with how much i knew about shit and was 20 leading 30+ year old men i am a hardworker... That same principal will apply with this business and will achieve success EVEN IF I ONLY PRODUCE... I hope people that i got love for dont all say fucked up shit to me like im an idiot for living my dreams... In my studio i see pac everywhere my dream was to kick it with him and blaze it up and colaborate when i started. I fealt my dreams shatter for a moment when he died.. i just finished that dream even after he died... Thankz for the love..:(

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Naked Man said:
You really need a foot in your ass for that one!
But , , ,whatever makes your dumb ass feel good, have at it, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,Idiot.
I seem to remember a certain somebody posin' with Pac on some album cover.........:confused:

lol

@Scrill........you had to have known you were gonna catch some shit for this one.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Scrill, , , , unravel your panties sweetheart. You know I'm gonna always give you shit! You know you got what it takes and imma be there all the way with your thin ass. So stop actin' like I hurt your feelings, , ,Cuz when we get Blazed and drunk 2 gether, who burns me out on the freestyles????? Who motivates me to write??? And who's Mom gives me money when she gets home???
Just wait till we record at D's for you to post up cuts, cuz your flows are too tight for the quality you record them on.
O.K honey?? "k"

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Naked Man said:
Scrill, , , , unravel your panties sweetheart. You know I'm gonna always give you shit! You know you got what it takes and imma be there all the way with your thin ass. So stop actin' like I hurt your feelings, , ,Cuz when we get Blazed and drunk 2 gether, who burns me out on the freestyles????? Who motivates me to write??? And who's Mom gives me money when she gets home???
Just wait till we record at D's for you to post up cuts, cuz your flows are too tight for the quality you record them on.
O.K honey?? "k"
Thats some ho shit KAZ... Most people wont understand your personality and read that shit and think your a fag.

your my bro. I think that your standards are above average for me so i get to where im trying to be. I understand its all love, and forever we'll be cool.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
@Scrill........you had to have known you were gonna catch some shit for this one.
Yea, if i had to pick who gave me hits it would be kas over suge knight. That shit would be hard as all hell... id start drinkin real fast so i wouldent feal the ambulance ride...:dead:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
no tomaste sus medicinas hoy?
Did not you take its medicines today?

You got to be the biggest waste of space on earth. Did you ever think that your existance was a mistake?

Oh ps i seen how you fucked up cryticals form DICK WEED! You keep pushin your shopping cart wearing your white mink jacket (with no shirt) and carrying your warm camo 40, (so that makes you a solja)... someday your your gonna cash in all them cans and get you a used karaokee machine.. Mommy aint gonna buy you a mackie sittin on your ass online, i bet the dishes are still built up from your cake and icecream party friday night.... What the hell goes through your mind? Do you come fuck with the street level board when your done spittin game at internet ho's..HA HA after you get one bitch.. i bet you tell all your friends your a pimp! Just like you try sayin your an MC.. I dont even want to hear it no more from you or your wack groupie homies i still cant figure out what cracker jack toy you took your name from.... seriously who is chink chink, and where the fuck did tadou come from? Let me guess your dad is a sperm donar and your mom is a heroin addict with kiss posters and satain biographies, Your the results!
:eek:

*** check the post. you follow me 2 much. 4 real...kick rocks i tried to just ignore you but now your speaking spanish WTF

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
DAMN IM TIRED

I got home @ like 4am and stayed up till now mixin that tupac song better. I used the same takes i had stored on the fly it should sound a lot better.. You should be able to at least make out my lyrics...:chinese:
It should have a more professional sound

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
hey homie we close. I want you to know this.. Always. And i will put it in writing on the grounds of i have never told you this.

At times.. I go crazy trying to achieve this success. Sometimes the stress has me preying for a bless and i feal less then the rest compared to my own standards of where i should be. I will say this.... I always got your back.. i will ride for you even if i face duce. i will give you my last if it means it helps you though a difficult time. i will always be arround as long as im arround to be there for you and your kin. We livin in some fucked up times where most jakes approach us kind but plot and live in sin. Your a real friend. and regardless of what anyboady ever say about you it will never change. You will always be close unless you ever proove me wrong. Keep it real.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
My dream as an adolesent was to just kick it with him and colaborate maby sometime. That song has tight lyrics but personaly i dont like the way i presented it in most parts it will get re-recorded soon and then sound tight. That song has no intention of sales, its just somethin i could ride to and since im local i figured the local folkz would appreciate it since ive represented SEATTLE on it. I learned so much working with that song tho. It kinda was like i worked with him...

Thank you folks for replying to this thread and giving me some feedback. i can tell you dont post here on a regular basis (Welcome) and it was nice of you to take the time to tell me your opinions. I basically post songs online to learn more about my product approach. Kind of like a producer that hangs out at the cd store to see someone buy our cd then Krack it in the wip like its tight! My friends give me feedback but they know they will all get free cds during promotion they arnt the ones buyin them ya feal what im sayin...