Tupac Birthday Celebration (JUNE 16 in SF)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
If pac was still here the rap game would be a lot different.

Or he would of fell off once he made a whack album or tried to switch it up to update his music.

It's an idiot's argument to even start this because fact of the matter is, we will never know for sure.

His music remains timeless due to him passing in his prime. Just as if Snoop or 50 Cent passed when Doggystyle or Get Rich dropped. Not comparing, but simply making an example of what could of happened had he lived.

Jan 23, 2007
Or he would of fell off once he made a whack album or tried to switch it up to update his music.

It's an idiot's argument to even start this because fact of the matter is, we will never know for sure.

His music remains timeless due to him passing in his prime. Just as if Snoop or 50 Cent passed when Doggystyle or Get Rich dropped. Not comparing, but simply making an example of what could of happened had he lived.
i dont think his music is timeless cus he passed in his prime... if anything makes his music timeless its the subject matter that he rapped about... not being afraid to discuss real shit to media or face to face... n everything else in his life that made it hard for people to close their eyes n ears to him...

n i do believe that the rap game would be different... but unfortunately entertainment outweighs real issues in America so it is what is

May 16, 2002
i dont think his music is timeless cus he passed in his prime... if anything makes his music timeless its the subject matter that he rapped about... not being afraid to discuss real shit to media or face to face... n everything else in his life that made it hard for people to close their eyes n ears to him...

n i do believe that the rap game would be different... but unfortunately entertainment outweighs real issues in America so it is what is
Very well said, I can agree 100%

Yet, his message through music was not only ahead of it's time, but held a message to minorities to move forward, somewhat of a musical civil rights leader. In the songs where the real Pac came out, not that angry etc. Pac, the one who had a vision for the future. The unfortunate part about it was that a lot of the rappers inspired only ran with the whole, "I'm a thug" part and didn't really get the positivity that he really spit.