TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS STOP ASKIN BOUT TSSSS HAAAA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
SHUT MY MOUTH WHEN GROWN FOLKS IS TALKIN? DID U JUST MAKE THAT UP RIGHT NOW I MEAN YEA THAT WAS REALLY CLEVER HOW YOU TOLD LEE TO SHUT MY MOUTH WHEN GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKIN MAKING IT SEEM AS IF I WAS A KID AND MAKIN IT SEEM AS IF YOU WERE AN ADULT I MEAN WOW I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A GOLF CLAP FOR THAT ONE
at least you understood the comment.. i have to give you credit for that at least.

Sep 26, 2005
tss haa wtf catch phrase? u hella retarded u sound like a fuckin nerd callin urself tha almighty fuckin bet one of them geek squad muthafuckaz but yea u really do make urself look dumb with that shit so if i waz u i would lay off that shit fuckin nerd

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
URE THE FUCKIN NERD SQUARE AID YOU PROBABLY SOME DUDE WITH FRECKLES THAT LOOKED LIKE SOME ONE POKEDHOLES N PAPER AND SPRAY PAINTED SHIT ON URE FACE IF IM NERD WELL THEN THIS IS ONE NERD THAT WOULD KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT HOMIE THEN YOU WOULD BOW DOWN TO THE ALLMIGHTY NERD TSSSSSSS HAAAAAAA OHHHHH YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Feb 24, 2006
tssssss haaaaaaa what up Lee?

Remember back in the day you was suppose to come out with a Lee famiLEE album? What happened to that? What about you and your cousin Hooree? Are you and him gonna drop something soon?

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Fuck You Leezilla!!! Your TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA Sounds so fucking annoying!!!! I wish i never ever have to read or see any post where is TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA written.....Fuck you motherfucker! Oh and your shit on ^ Flows^ Is whack as fuck....Dumbfuck biatch!