Trynna find a group from Kansas any help will be appriciated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2005
Man back in 2000-2002 i was in wichita they kept playin this song i cant find... shit was called caddilac love (not that bizzybone shit or whatever) but a local group from midwest i think name of the group was twon sac or twomp sac or something

if you have any clue or info it be appreciated

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
User_nAme said:
Man back in 2000-2002 i was in wichita they kept playin this song i cant find... shit was called caddilac love (not that bizzybone shit or whatever) but a local group from midwest i think name of the group was twon sac or twomp sac or something

if you have any clue or info it be appreciated
man I remeber some cat havin a commercial for his album it was kinda like a short video is that the same dude? and i wanna say his name was twon sac my homies asked me about the shit and they called it twon sac to! Crazy how did that many peeps get da name fukked? did you ever get dat shit?

Mar 30, 2005
i aint find shit on the net about it...been searchin the song grew on me.....they were gunna play that weekend in wichita offa kellog somewhere....but i was still recoverin ........nah but if u find some man holla

Mar 20, 2003
www.siccness.net
It's twan sac get it straight he's my homie and he's workin wif lil rob righ now finna do sum ish in tha cali area for more info jus hit me up i got his c.d if yall need sum traccs on my homie damn... all yall had to do was find peeps in tha ks area and hit em up mayne... i live in tha dub... and yeah it's caddillac love... just hit me up on e-mail
msn: [email protected]
yim: headtripharlem30s
aim: deviouslocstah