Try to Catch Us

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah.. shoulda kept saying fucc pd's.. i was hoping to hear Fucc the Modesto PD.. :D .. but yall got Fremont in there.. hell yeah.. those fuccers always trying to harrass mutha fuckas and shit.. then they get mad when I start talking shit like "you know my taxes pay you fools to come and harrass me".. they dont like that.. hahha.. fucc em thou..

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
lol@SikIndividuoh for resurrecting the funk
I ain't resurrectin' nothin'. I'm just sayin' that I know how my comrade Rio aka NBD gets down....we been folks long before this rap muzik & kicked it for many moons. I know Reezer as well....but now....when you start postin' pics wit straps you are offering that as a threat or retaliation & that just don't ride wit real ones on these N. CA blacktops....FEELIZE.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 25, 2002
I hear what your saying. Kick his ass. HAHAHA. Nothing like a good ass whooping. Leave the guns at home. It ain't that serious. Or is it? Make sure you break a couple fingers too. HAHAHA. I got a big hand. But i ain't going to let it do all the talking.