Trump's Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame destroyed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
for several reasons including that. Plus mostly because I thought people would have done this earlier to his star
So what did the destruction change?

© REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is fixed after it was vandalized in Hollywood on October 26, 2016

This doesn't result in any loss to Donald Trump, the stars are funded by:

HOLLYWOOD HISTORIC TRUST
7018 HOLLYWOOD BLVD, HOLLYWOOD, CA 90028-6000 | TAX-EXEMPT SINCE MARCH 1975
EIN: 51-0164000
Classification (NTEE)
Historical Societies, Related Historical Activities (A82Z) (Arts, Culture and Humanities)
Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
Donations to this organization are tax deductible.

Nonprofit Explorer - HOLLYWOOD HISTORIC TRUST - ProPublica

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
So what did the destruction change?

© REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is fixed after it was vandalized in Hollywood on October 26, 2016
nothing. It was just hilarious to see lol I'm not trying to be political here. I'm just like "Holy shit! They smashed the star! That's Crazy! Too Down!" type of deal. This election is bullshit and don't fuck with either candidate so If you are trying to defend Trump and try to start a debate about it don't bother. I'm just posting shit

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
nothing. It was just hilarious to see lol I'm not trying to be political here. I'm just like "Holy shit! They smashed the star! That's Crazy! Too Down!" type of deal. This election is bullshit and don't fuck with either candidate so If you are trying to defend Trump and try to start a debate about it don't bother. I'm just posting shit
I am not a Trump supporter in any type of way, I think him even having a star on the walk of fame is laughable (for what, a show he didn't even create, that was really about the other participants?), you started the thread - I was just wondering where your mind is at... and I think Shillary's monkeys are ridiculous as well pullin bs like this is just a distraction and a waste of time...

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
It's all an illusion of choice

Jul 12, 2002
I am not a Trump supporter in any type of way, I think him even having a star on the walk of fame is laughable (for what, a show he didn't even create, that was really about the other participants?), you started the thread - I was just wondering where your mind is at... and I think Shillary's monkeys are ridiculous as well pullin bs like this is just a distraction and a waste of time...
Ya this was pointless. The guy supposedly is going to auction the star (or that round piece of metal) and give the proceeds to the women who accused Trump of being a creepy rich dude. I bet instead this guy gets arrested and the property he took is confiscated. What a dumbass.

Last edited: