Trump should make welfare queens go on a diet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
This is why Trump is cutting welfare. Listen to this lazy , fat bitch.
And she is taking your hard earned tax money. So she can be a slut, and smoke weed for free. Fuck that, we are taking this country back. And Trump is the only one with the balls to do it.

You will thank trump when you keep more of your money, and more of it will go to weed, beer and pizza.

I think Trump should sign an executive order to not only make them work, but to go on a diet. it would be a great and evil , but wonderful plan.

May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
No we do not need to pay for your kids. You were the stupid slut stupid enjoy to open you fish smelling pussy and legs, for some horny bastard. Now you pay for you own seed you witch!

Trump puts his foot down. Sluts need to learn.
I don't need to pay for sluts kids thank you.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
This is why Trump is cutting welfare. Listen to this lazy , fat bitch.
And she is taking your hard earned tax money. So she can be a slut, and smoke weed for free. Fuck that, we are taking this country back. And Trump is the only one with the balls to do it.

You will thank trump when you keep more of your money, and more of it will go to weed, beer and pizza.

I think Trump should sign an executive order to not only make them work, but to go on a diet. it would be a great and evil , but wonderful plan.

WELFARE QUEEN SAYS WORKING IS STUPID - YouTube
No we do not need to pay for your kids. You were the stupid slut stupid enjoy to open you fish smelling pussy and legs, for some horny bastard. Now you pay for you own seed you witch!

Trump puts his foot down. Sluts need to learn.
I don't need to pay for sluts kids thank you.

I GOT 15 KIDS - SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube