True Story Bout TRE-8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2006
im not one to continue talkin the shit on this board but i havent been on here for a minute and theres all this crazy shit going on about tre 8 and i didint even know that he posted on this bitch witch reminds me about the time that i met him one night in Portland, Oregon at the Lloydd Center...

this was summer of 06

Just bought my new Ipod and i was walkin around and fuckin with it.
sat down on this chair, a spot where i meet up with the rest of everyboddy... Fuckin Tre-8 pops outta no where with a couple other dudes askin if i like rap music cuz i bought an ipod...

he whips out his album and asks if i ever heard of tre 8.. i said no and looked at the other dude that was trying to sell shit.. it was Choppa.. tha dude from sacramento i think.. anyway.. he whipped out his album and i was lookin at the Names that were on it and i came across yukmouth n shit so automaticaly i was interested in this album and not tre-8's.. anyway..

i wanted to buy choppas and he started cryin pullin choppa to the side and cryin about me not wanting to buy his ... anyway.. i eneded up having to put down an extra 2 bucks to get choppas album.. because i had to pay tre 8 the extra 2 bucks... (cheap fucker) and the funniest shit is.. he autographed it.. and said something like.. "yah imma sign this and a cuple of years or whatever it will be worth it cuz imma stop making copies and and you can put that shit on ebay and make some bills..."

i just shook my head...i guess if you put pitty to your hustle your make a cuple bucks....??

anyway.. its just weird that he's posting here now.. and NO HATE INTENDED AT ALL.. and at that...

i accualy enjoyed Tre-8's Album better then Choppa's..

he has a song called "it could be heaven" and i fuckin put that shit on repeat..
the whole album was dope it had to grow on you but once it did it was one of those albums that can be played from start to finish.. Minus one pretty whack as SKIT.. that was like..

"Hey tre-8 .. you know me you mother fuckin bitch nigga fuckin suck fucka dick.." or some shit.. but anyway..

hate on em or not.

that fool is cheap.

Dec 27, 2005
ahhahah tre-8 cryin bout 2 dollas N shiat... that lame ass nigga

Know whats embarrassing as hell? I been bumpin this song with Loki & Brotha lynch for years... All the sudden my deck says TRE-8 I was like what the muthafuck, took a double take? I guess this broke ass nigga is on that song 3 da hardway. Not a bad track...well at least lynch N lokis parts hahhahhha

Dec 27, 2005
kendonesia said:
^^^im pretty sure thats a mistake, and its BEE GEE. 3 da Hardway is on Bee Gee's "Postcard"
<----feels better about himself...

I read somewhere if you listen to tre-8 youll be forever damned in the firey pits

Jun 28, 2002
lol this is some funny shit can't comment on dudes 2 dollar story lol have no clue about that. Most likely i was tripping with Choppah over something that had nothing to do with money. But from the outside looking in it is what it is. Now if your talking 2 dollars off the price i was charging apparently i didn't want to do it. it's not being cheap just sticking to the fucking price! I'm a hustla homie if i was seling you the c.d i wasn't there even giving a fuck about selling c.d lol I was out there to network on some shit. Apparently your pretty cheap homie i gave you a c.d that isn't even out yet on g.p while i was in your city a c.d actually that will never come out! But it's all good family. I guess you felt like you were giving game up on me. lol

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Jun 28, 2002
^^^this from a white boy who's siccness member name would lead you to believe he was a bitch.But when u think about it tu shay!!!!

Jun 28, 2002
lol this is some funny shit i think i humored it long enough. I think this will be the high light of some of your lives Tre-8 actually was responding to my insults on the siccness.net i know this is an exciting moment for some of you low lives but as all moments must this one must end. So i'll end my replies and give respect to Maszive for being a bigger man and not dissing me any longer after the game was over but unfortunately the rest of you are not mature enough to stop beating a dead dog. So here is your chance make all your big time Tre-8 disses but you will get no reply from me homie you had your day in the son. Now i must take the light and shine it else where. 1 love to those who kept it respect and on game and for those who don't know this is what they were hating on!!!

My music check it out...

4 REALS ONLY

http://www.myspace.com/tre8orakleworld

http://www.myspace.com/tre8theenemy
http://www.myspace.com/tre8theenemy38

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Hey Tre-Muthafuckin 8. How can I get that Enemy of the World Cd? That shit was fire.

@Everyone else- Tre-8 is not my favorite rapper, but the homie can flow. He original and his verses on the Odysea cd are tight. I give him respect for doing what he do. The cat that posted this could be lying or Tre could be lying. Who gives a shit its about music not some kid from wherever with an I-Pod.

IMO

Jun 28, 2002
Thats whats up homie actually i'm pressing up a special edition version of the enemy of the world album with bonus tracks and special commentary so that will be in the making real soon so stay tuned.

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Status
Not open for further replies.