True Hoggz "Az Iz"..from milpitas..any info?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my homie got this album from some reggae cat...i was out in the west of SJ bumpin this shit yesterday...they reppin that M hard..overall the album is coo..i was diggin a few trakcs...not exactly my kinda shit but ill bump it solely based on the fact they reppin so tuff...it was good to hear..any 411 on them?

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
What up yall..Thats the True Hogs...Those are some town vets...

I aint got to peep it yet, and I know Im missin out..I heard they reppin the Mil..

Ill try to get some to slang online for em, they folx..

Essqubed..Thats Dae Dae and Lonzo mane..True Hogs...

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i thought dae dae was out in stockton? him and rob came by my house awhile back..so they all still doin shit? creep an all them..any word from Tyadi? man i havnt talked to my cuzzo Fred in a verry long time! think that nigga still out in Atlanta with my brother...

you still need a copy of Madface? i dont have the OG, i was tryin to get ahold of Edd but i have no idea where he is..if u want a cdr let me know...

OG M-TOWN SHIT!!

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yes, i have trunk tight! you gave me quiet a few..i passed them out around my town and gave a few to some people i worked with..everyone loved it! i gave one cd to some foo at the gas station,boy you shoulda seen the smile on his face! i thought he won the lotto or somthin..

i will get that MadFace cd too you asap..send to the address on your sig?

Essqubed-thanks for the information! its appreciated..

last time i talked to my Aunt she said Fred grew out his hair.lookin like a big ass somoan scarin all the little kids...haha..they some foos..

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
I GOT A COUPLE OF MADFACE CD'S ILL DUMP FOR FREE. DAY DAY LIVES HERE IN SAN HOE, TAYADI LIVES IN VEGAS, AND FRED IS IN ATLANTA AND NEVER WANTS TO COME BACK. CREEP IS STILL CREEP AND I GOT 2 COPIES OF THAT TRUE HOGS....!!!!!

T-1 GOOD LOOKING ON THE SIGNATURE FAM. MUCH LOVE!!