true detective season 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Just binged the whole season and thought it was really weak. The plot was confusing as hell like when McAdams character apparently wouldn't be charged with murder if they can find a guy who killed someone else? Then the guy who killed Caspere and the guys sister (who should've been main characters) were shoehorned in at the last minute. The biggest problem I had with this season was that there was no connection with the characters. I didn't give a shit about any of them because so much shit was going on that there was never time to really get to know them. 1.5/5 wouldn't watch again.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
3 fucking pages? This was some g shit, Colin was the Terminator and Vince played the bad guy pretty well, though towards the end you can really see it. Sad ending though but at least Ani got out safe.

Havent peeped the 1st season but i will be revisiting the 2nd afterwards.

Gotta say, kinda weird how Ray told that dude through the glass he was gonna have him killed don't they monitor that shit on the phones? How about ray driving the EXACT SAME CAR, wondering how he had people following him.