TRU - U AINT NOTHIN (YUK DISS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Well..technically, P DID come w/ a little bit more energy and enthusiasm than on some of his more recent CDs (GHETTO POSTAGE, GAME FACE, etc.) but that's not saying much. And yeah, he didn't actually SAY anything about Yuk per se. The hook is more annoying chant shit, though, and the beat sounds like monkeys banging coconuts together...

PEACE!

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

the game aint done shit in the "game" to be gettin so much props wtf he aint lebron james!!!!!!!!!! Yukmouth deserves the lime light as well as the bay plus yuk will rip any body on g unit ! get off g unit nuts i swear yall watch to much videos instead walking the pavment. yuk aint even started yet dont you think he's got something up his sleeve yall trippin and it not just yuk watch out 4 the bay! who's messy marv! whos brotha lynch from sac? whos x raided man cant nothin fuck wit this nor cal!

Feb 8, 2003
ThatBoyJd said:
fuck banks N why u swing off game, cuz he wit G-Unit, oh shit G-Unit runz the rap game I forgot
BO_XIV said:
the game aint done shit in the "game" to be gettin so much props wtf he aint lebron james!!!!!!!!!! Yukmouth deserves the lime light as well as the bay plus yuk will rip any body on g unit ! get off g unit nuts i swear yall watch to much videos instead walking the pavment. yuk aint even started yet dont you think he's got something up his sleeve yall trippin and it not just yuk watch out 4 the bay! who's messy marv! whos brotha lynch from sac? whos x raided man cant nothin fuck wit this nor cal!

WAKE UP! U MUST BE DREAMING AT WORK AGAIN!