Tru behind the dipset beef, which is actually True

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
"when Jim Jones was in trouble she used to phone me...."

i heard one tru lifes tape and maybe it was just his beginning but IMO he is not so talented, hes just average.

he wants to be seen as a positive rapper it will be hard...

May 30, 2006
Tru Life iz certified trash on the mic. I'm not a Dipset fan either. All I ever hear about in an interview by this dude is his beef with Diplomats. Release a record & shut the fuck up already.

Jul 24, 2005
tru riding on them boys I feel him on that bloods shit it 2007 and them ny nigga just start throwing flags them dips niggas got a lil blood set in baltimore it aint nothing but lil niggas influnces(sp) by there music. But damn jim & cam is going out lil hos tru got like what 2 chains & a ring and put hands on cam shit that boy go hard

Jul 24, 2005
The Evil Genius]Tru Life iz certified trash on the mic. I'm not a Dipset fan either. All I ever hear about in an interview by this dude is his beef with Diplomats. Release a record & shut the fuck up already

tru got some heat that new new york & his last mixtape he had dissing dipset had some tight shit on it. I just waiting on his album

Feb 22, 2006
he did a song with bizzy bone like 3 years ago..... had beef with mobb deep....then kick cam n jim ass damn thats really true life...still like the dips

Nov 20, 2005
yall sleepn on tru life go copp or yall is them download types so go find a site and get the "NEW NEW YORK"AND "TRU YORK" MIXTAPES better than everything the dips have dropp since cams come home wit me cd

May 5, 2006
tru life can come raw man. remember that cut with kool g rap and homegirl from death row?....not to mention what happened with the mobb....good to see someone stepping up to the plate like that....ya'll heard his joint with 9 wonder yet? i think its been out a minute...

Feb 27, 2005
Tensions have been riding high for quite some time between Rocafella’s Tru Life and various members of the Dipset Camp, most noticeably Cam’ron and Jim Jones. Although neither side has done anything more than post a few Youtube videos, last night (April 30) was an entirely different story. A fight broke out between Tru Life and Cam’ron in front of Club Stereo in New York City, and Power 105’s morning host Ed Lover (who was present) recently explained exactly what went down.

“What happened last night was Cam was standing in front of Club Stereo and Tru Life confronted him about what’s been going on back and forth on the mixtapes and they got into a physical confrontation. Pretty much Tru Life hit Cam, cops broke it up and everyone dispersed.”

With the hiphop industry already under the microscope for various things, Ed Lover went on to explain his stance on the incident. “As an OG in this business I have a lot of love for both camps and I’m trying to mediate this because it’s starting to get to a point where it’s getting out of hand now. The worst thing we need is somebody really getting seriously injured, having a little fight is one thing, but you know when it comes to that the gunplay comes into it. We don’t need that. Hip-Hop got enough problems right now, we don’t need another black eye because of some dumb beef. It can be squashed.”

Ed Lover also stated that since last night, he had spoken to both Jim Jones and Tru Life about the situation, trying to bring a sense of mediation. Tru Life then appeared on Ed Lover’s Power 105’s morning show this morning to explain his side of the situation, claiming that Cam’ron and Dipset are simply bad for hiphop.

As of now, no statements regarding the altercation have been issued by Cam’ron.

source:Def Sounds
Rap et Rnb

END OF THIS STORY