TRMNDUS & SLOWMOTION SOUNDZ - PRESENT LEGENDZ IN THE MAKING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
TRMNDUS & SLOWMOTION SOUNDZ - PRESENT LEGENDZ IN THE MAKING FEATURING T.I.

The album is now out, you can check the sampler at the email below, 42 tracks for 12 dollars double disc first single features TI, video as seen on BET uncut.....every order comes with a free copy of the slowed and chopped version.....

www.southwest-connection.com/sampler.html

May 4, 2002

i got a up and coming guy from texas named DJ Nip, he didnt do the whole album just half if someone else is is intrested in taking a stab at the rest of the songs ill give it out free with every order.....

as far as now you can get it from us via paypal, or money orders through mail, it will be distributed early next year.....then you will be able to get it at some of the bigger chains, and all the online retailers.....like amazon, cduniverse, etc......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
TRMNDUS said:
The album is now out, you can check the sampler at the email below, 42 tracks for 12 dollars double disc first single features TI, video as seen on BET uncut.....every order comes with a free copy of the slowed and chopped version

So let me get this straight....you get the double album..and a slowed and chopped version for $12.00.
That's four cds for $12 bucks...damn thats a good deal. I am swooping this when I get paid. Mata got spits for days. I got the Mata cd and it bangs. I know they got like 2 other comps too right? I need to pick those up.

The snippets were fire TRMNDUS....good luck with the project. Ya'll got my order and support.

Nuttkace

May 4, 2002

nuttkace i member you from back in the days you used to come by our board, way back, you order the cd ill throw in the bonus pack....thats some specail edition shit....all for 12 bones....holler at me when you got that paper...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I used to post there every now and then. Damn that had to be around like what 1999 or something LOL....good memory TRMNDUS. I should get some skrill by no later than monday so I will swoop it than. Good looking TRMNDUS.

Nuttkace

Aug 26, 2002
THIS ALBUM IS HARD AS FUCK , THE SINGLE IS OFF THE HOOK !!!!!!
T SEND ME THE EDITED SINGLE SO I CAN BRING IT TO OUR CLEAR CHANNEL STATIONS IN THE STL!!!!! I CAN PUT THEM IN THE STORE HERRRE TOOOOO!!!!!!
Tantrum's lil brother said he been bumpin this from some mixtape he got and KlozeOUT &Myschief said they seen it on BETuncut and they said they feeling it!!!
get at your boy