TRITON LE OR...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
artists.mp3s.com
I've been workin with an alesis qs6 for about a 2 years now and its time to upgrade.I can get a trinity for 1,000 bucks or a triton le for the same price.Whats the better value ?...I don't care about a built in sequencer because I'm runnin an MPC.

Aug 8, 2002
I have the Triton LE, i would go with the LE, it has the majority if not all of the same sounds as the triton studio, and since u don't care about the sequencer, the sounds on it are great, so is the sequencer anyways...

Aug 8, 2002
I have the Triton LE, i would go with the LE, it has the majority if not all of the same sounds as the triton studio, and since u don't care about the sequencer, the sounds on it are great, so is the sequencer anyways...

Aug 12, 2002
Keep in mind that EQ has an mpc for drums. So I imagine he's looking for a synth with different instrument patches... (if he is looking for drum sounds, he should hit me up... <shameless plug> http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44902)

Basically, they're both Korg sound modules and you'll find they have similar features (the triton classic or studio will have far more). Like DSane said, though, keep in mind something like a Proteus 2000. It's a good piece that has a different sound than the Triton. You would just need a controller keyboard to go with it.

-=bumpus=-

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Fuck the Triton and get some E-Mu sound modules......Proteus 2K....MoPhatt.....anything but a raggedy ass Triton. The drums on the Triton are beat to death......everytime I hear an album with the same old Triton drums it makes me want to puke.
Why not just sample mo phatt or proteus drums and use em on the Triton sampler..believe it or not the drums on the Triton CAN sound tite...if you know how to tweak/add effects and have some sort of rhthym and not just tap tap tap tap high hats...
My boy uses a triton with emu sampled drums and NO BODY is fucking with his beats or drum rhthym..D3fmade of Ring Mastah Productions..watch out...
I heard your drums on the beats on your mp3 page and they wre sick but I can Tell it was from a Triton..it all depends on the user..

May 17, 2002
artists.mp3s.com
thanx for the opinions-I'm using a mo phatt and a proteus 2000.I just wanted to get some new sounds from the Korg family.I just wanted to know between the trinity which is older and the LE which is stripped down which has a better supply of sounds

Aug 8, 2002
mr d sane hatin hard....most people cant AFFORD the triton studio, the LE is great for half the price, yea those sound modules are good, but why say fuck the triton? sounds lame, alot of people use the triton, it is an industry standard, you dont just not like it, you hate it?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
A keyboard aint SHIT if u can't freak it...Doesn't matter WHAT you have...I agree, alot of the sounds from the Triton have been over-used...But that's cause cats just hit KEYS and don't PLAY the instrument...Plus yer average listener could give a rats ass where you got your sounds from as long as it sounds good

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
A keyboard aint SHIT if u can't freak it...Doesn't matter WHAT you have...I agree, alot of the sounds from the Triton have been over-used...But that's cause cats just hit KEYS and don't PLAY the instrument...Plus yer average listener could give a rats ass where you got your sounds from as long as it sounds good
especially the part about the average listener.