Trinity Garden Cartel?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
yeah they from the trinity garden in houston had some great albums. must have is "Don't blame it on the music" some straight classics on that one. Also Ghetto my hood was aight. and Da saga continues. There is a thread awhile back about D of TGC he had some solo's. Haven't heard much from them lately. Also Ace duece was pretty similar to them, they had Kidnappa from street military.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
in addition to post above there was a fourth TGC album "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."
D of TGC had 3 solos.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Dont Blame It ON The Music is tight. The production has a Texas G-Funk sound. I got the version with controversial cover. They photoshopped some images of actual police officers on the cover and they had to change it after it was released

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
playa RY said:
Dont Blame It ON The Music is tight. The production has a Texas G-Funk sound. I got the version with controversial cover. They photoshopped some images of actual police officers on the cover and they had to change it after it was released
I think there is more of the banned cover cds out there than the other cover. There's also alot of counterfeit copies of this cd out there w/ fewer tracks. I had the fake copy and it was missing 'Play Lil Funky" and some other tracks.

Jan 6, 2003
Trinity garden cartel has put out nothing but quality records. If you find any, pick'em up. Here are the records from TGC that I know of:
TGC: The ghetto my hood, don't blame it on da music, Da saga continues and I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Mike B & Mr stayredy: TGc greatest hits
D: Straight texas hoodlum, Game done changed and I love NIGGAZ. In addition I have seen listed a record by him called we be the blest, but I have never ever seen that.
Da herbman: Smokin big/mafia melodies
380 dat lady: A day in the life of 380
X-man: The man behind the madness

I am not sure if there are any more from TGC. Anybody know?